Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Asslifter crashes truck into a bridge because he speaks only Arabic

How can we allow garbage like this into the country? Is he even legal? Deport him anyway as a menace to society.

LIVERPOOL, N.Y. — The driver who crashed a truck into the bridge on Onondaga Lake Parkway on Monday afternoon didn't notice the signs warning of the bridge's height, according to a police report.

The report says that the driver's primary language is Arabic, and he did not speak English. When talking to the police, the driver's boss had to translate over the phone.

He told police that he did not "realize nor notice" the numerous markings and warnings posted along the parkway.
    https://cnycentral.com/news/local/dr...parkway-bridge
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I apologize for it. You see, it is used to driving camels.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bet he can count american cash though.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Bet he can count american cash though.
    This ^^^^

BTW, that truck doesn't exactly look like his personal vehicle. I'm sure he's driving it for some company so why the fuck is he employed driving a truck if he cant read warnings and signs in English?

I want ansuhs dammit!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    *euros*
    I believe the preferred currency on Planet Dune is virgin children or goats.