Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Just in time for Halloween: Nigglet Porridge

https://naijagists.com/hot-porridge-kills-kids-bauchi/

“The flask containing the porridge was placed inside the tricycle at the top rear and when the tricycle plunged into a large pothole, it summersaulted and the extremely hot content of the flask poured on the children on their heads, shoulders and chests.

“Three of the children, namely Aniya Yahaya, six years; Mariam Mohammed, nine years and Ibrahim Yusuf, nine months, died from serious burns, while a fourth child, Khadijah Usman, aged seven, is currently in critical condition”, said Bala.
    One of the three bears is behind this shit, I just know it.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

strange and bizarre

Niggers certainly can find the strangest, stupidest, most bizarre ways to die. I could never have guessed "death by hot porridge".

I am amused and amazed. It seemed to be more effective than I would have thought also. I mean, wow, one hot porridge incident took care of 3 niggers!

I wonder what other freakishly stupid ways niggers have found to obtain batwings. Could be a topic for an entertaining thread.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

food

I don't think this was some accident. The niggers simply cooked the the niglets to add to the porridge for a wedding feast. After all, niggers are cannibals. Some weird voodoo stuff going on there.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it the nigger napalm that killed them or the nigger driving skills?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I think I’m going to have to petition McDonald’s to serve Nigglet Porridge for Halloween. That will make the inevitable chimpouts a lot more interesting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was totally confused by this and how a flask of porridge on a "tricycle" could kill those niglets. Then I see it's in Nigeria and I wondered no more.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I will be adding flasks of hot porridge to my arsenal for repelling niggers. I will need to find a supplier of flasks and a recipe for porridge. Perhaps there is on online vender that supplies flasks preloaded with hot porridge?