Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

Angry Police ape-hunt after woman was raped outside London's Imperial War Museum

Police have launched a ape-hunt after a woman was raped outside London's Imperial War Museum. The victim was attacked at about 3am on Tuesday last week.

Officers today said they are looking for this () pavement rape-ape and urged the public to get in contact if they spot him.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	met-appeal-southwark-rape.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	9421

Name:	met-appeal-southwark-rape-0.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	9422

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crim...-a4267141.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    He looks like your TYPICAL sub-Saharan below 70 IQ primate.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a nasty looking ape that shouldn't be roaming the streets of London. I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.
    You know they won't. It will get a slap on the wrist, told be a good Africoon, and set loose to rape again.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger is not even close to being "human".

I will never understand why Human societies allow and tolerate these filthy vermin!

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I will never understand why Human societies allow and tolerate these filthy vermin!
    Mass delusion !!!

About 400 years ago when the first pavement apes where imported to Europe and America, some deluded and fanatic Christian clergymen tried to "christianize" these wild apes, and for centuries most Christian priests and insane SJWs' attempt has been to drag Humans down to the base and animalistic plane of the niggers. They have not only succeeded in this, but they have dragged the people down to the political "equality" with the nigger (Abolitionism, Civil Rights Movement, etc), and in many sections of Western societies to the social level of the nigger animal. Hence the widespread decadence, violence, unhappiness, and anxiety in European and American societies.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post
    Mass delusion !!!

About 400 years ago when the first pavement apes where imported to Europe and America, some deluded and fanatic Christian clergymen tried to "christianize" these wild apes, and for centuries most Christian priests and insane SJWs' attempt has been to drag Humans down to the base and animalistic plane of the niggers. They have not only succeeded in this, but they have dragged the people down to the political "equality" with the nigger (Abolitionism, Civil Rights Movement, etc), and in many sections of Western societies to the social level of the nigger animal. Hence the widespread decadence, violence, unhappiness, and anxiety in European and American societies.
    I agree. I'm not ever going to bash Christianity, but it has been used as an excuse for nigger coddling for centuries.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AFN_Weasel View Post
    That's a nasty looking ape that shouldn't be roaming the streets of London. I hope the police corral it soon, and it is deported back to Africa.
    Just to make sure, grab all other niggers that look remotely like it (which would be a lot).

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	9447
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.