Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Fing Nigger arguing with me and threaten me.

I wish to the gods. The government wasn't protecting this special species of morons. He was blocking my drive way. I ask him nicely to move. He refuse. He just spits out, he isn't over the building line. I told him doesn't matter he is over the curb cut driveway line. The property is on a diagonal. He is like 3 feet over the curb cut and blocking my driveway.

Anyway He at this point threaten me. Saying I'm blind, keeps pointing back at the damn next door building. I pointed out there is literally parking across the street. He tells me I"m lucky.
    Other wise he thinks he could beat me LOL. I'm literally 220 5'7" very stocky guy who beaten larger niggers more than 2 at a time in street fights etc.. This nigger was tiny 5'4" nigger, not even bulky just tiny nigger.

I'm in my flip-flops and undies. I swear to the gods. This nigger push me over to the edge on stupidity.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In times like this I would take the Truck to work and “accidentally” catch it with a tow strap and drag it a mile or 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you didn't do anything physically against little nigger. I know they're more than irritating, but just not worth it. No consideration of others, always demanding.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I even thought about not telling the nigger about the parking literally across the street, realize its not alternative side parking day on either side today. Other wise, I would go find those parking meter people and ask them to give tickets. I can't get the lazy ass cops to come out to ticket niggers. Out of past few years. They only came out twice and given tickets. Most of the time, I walk the area looking parking meter maids. Funny thing is most of them are niggers LOL.

He did go across the other side after I pointed it out to him. Still thinks I'm lucky.

I'm thinking to myself, nigger I could make you into a damn skin suit and would sleep like a baby and not even care. They literally been a enemy to me for decades for no reason at all. They committed so many crimes against me. I used to not hate anyone etc.. Pacifist etc.. Now I push my pacifist nature aside for these violent dumb apes.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Your Lucky"

Yeah lucky I'm not a knuckle dragging boot-lipped nigger...….