Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Potential burner changes mind, nigger goes rapey, punches Whitey who tries to stop him

Mormons in Utah: hey, assholes, if you import niggers to play bakkaball for you in your college this will be a perpetual occurrence!
    Utah Valley University basketball player accused of sexually abusing woman at party

Court documents state that a man and woman at the party were dancing and left the area to kiss in a bathroom. There, the woman later told police, the man began to touch her and she told him no. When she tried to leave the room, he allegedly grabbed her by the groin and ripped her tights.

The woman called for help and kicked the man. Another partygoer heard the commotion and went into the bathroom. He confronted the man, and the man punched that person and left, allegedly punching a hole in the wall on his way out.
    https://www.sltrib.com/news/2019/10/...ey-university/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTH is going on in Utah? It's produced Coalburners of the Year for 2018 and (so far) 2019.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    WTH is going on in Utah? It's produced Coalburners of the Year for 2018 and (so far) 2019.
    My SENTIMENTS exactly. WTF?!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kissing apes leads to rape.
    This coal burner will never learn.
    "The next one will be different".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do these niggers who play college football and basketball actually have to take classes as well? Are they actual students? Maybe i am wrong, but i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material. I would be shocked if it could pass a 4th grade math test.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gotmath.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	9.4 KB 
ID:	9450
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ Wait, what?? THAT'S the nigger who got her so turned on that she rushed off to the toilet to make out with it?? All niggers are repulsive, but this burner hit a new low.

i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material.
    It doesn't exactly have that sharp gleam of intelligence in its eyes, does it?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Potential burner changes mind, nigger goes rapey, punches Whitey who tries to stop him

Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Do these niggers who play college football and basketball actually have to take classes as well? Are they actual students? Maybe i am wrong, but i have a hard time believing that this thing is college material. I would be shocked if it could pass a 4th grade math test.

No. They just have to Show up for games.

This isn’t unique to niggers though. It starts at three high school level. But at the college level it is a whole new level.

Jamal can jump high so he gets an A in nigger studies. Ja’to’le’qua’dovious can run fast AND has birth control glasses so he gets honor grad status.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Jamal can jump high so he gets an A in nigger studies. Ja’to’le’qua’dovious can run fast AND has birth control glasses so he gets honor grad status.

I'd say your grip on the situation is spot-on. Exactly.....but Ja’to’le’qua’dovious?

Aaaha,hahaa,haha,ha.

BTW, the Corps gave me BC glasses that promptly hit the shit can on my way out of the recruit depot. Stunning eyewear those were.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ^^^ Wait, what?? THAT'S the nigger who got her so turned on that she rushed off to the toilet to make out with it?? All niggers are repulsive, but this burner hit a new low.

It doesn't exactly have that sharp gleam of intelligence in its eyes, does it?
    "Muh grabz foob baww an runz! Muh toss bakka baww inna hoop! Muh gets bukkit uh chigginz! Muh Dik!"

A+! Summa Cum Laude!
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'd say your grip on the situation is spot-on. Exactly.....but Ja’to’le’qua’dovious?

Aaaha,hahaa,haha,ha.

BTW, the Corps gave me BC glasses that promptly hit the shit can on my way out of the recruit depot. Stunning eyewear those were.
    I knew someone would get the bcg reference .

Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post

Maff be rayshist but the bruthas invented all of it
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.