Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Some of the French Canadians can appear rude. Not as bad as France though.
    They can be. I married one of them. I have to say the one good thing about them is they have traditionally hated niggers and were never shy about it, especially the cops. French Canadians never heard of political correctness. I remember sitting a bus years ago at a stop, and a sow stood on the sidewalk ooking at the driver if he was going to some place or other. "Get your black ass out of here," he said. No one on the bus objected. Of course that was before the advent of the PC-police.

I've lived in Florida for the past 25 years! I hate those "Kreyol" speaking SHITSKINS with a passion!!
    There is nothing more bestial and disgusting than a Haitian.
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 10-21-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    they can be. I married one of them. I have to say the one good thing about them is they have traditionally hated niggers and were never shy about it, especially the cops. french canadians never heard of political correctness. I remember sitting a bus years ago at a stop, and a sow stood on the sidewalk ooking at the driver if he was going to some place or other. "get your black ass out of here," he said. No one on the bus objected. Of course that was before the advent of the pc-police.

There is nothing more bestial and disgusting than a haitian.
    tru dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I think the "No Nigger" policy must have held longer than that?
    Australia, originally a British Colony, federated in 1901. The very first Act of Parliament of the new nation was The Immigration Restriction Act, 1901 which basically restricted immigration to whites only. It became known as the White Australia Policy which lasted until the early 1970's before it was eventually dismantled.

So, your father was 100% correct. There absolutely was a time (about 70 years) when filthy niggers could not to be admitted to Australia. The "awe and admiration" expressed by your father, would have been no different to that expressed by the US sailors when the US Navy visited in 1908. (as reported in my posted news article above)

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    The Abo's are much safer for normal humans. They might commit crimes etc.. Not as violent as african pavement apes. Niggers on the other hand are super violent and stupid. Abo's are just stupid and likes mostly petty crimes.
    That's a very accurate assessment. Someone from the old CO also summed it up very well. "Niggers are most destructive to others, whilst Abos are most destructive to themselves!" However, at any rate, they are equally as worthless!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12