Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

AUS: Niggers Rob a Melbourne Bottle Shop

Nigger robberies are a daily occurence now in Melbourne.

This is what happens when you import shit from the bowels of the earth and think they are the same as you!

Some people have had a guts full though. These shop owners fought the nigger bastards back.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...19-p5329t.html

https://twitter.com/i/status/1185452272538419200
    Last edited by Aussie Chimper; 10-19-2019 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Forgot link

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that pack of wild Africoon niggers attacking the store.

Eventually, the youth trapped inside escapes and the group runs away.
    So, savage feral nogs are being called "youths" and "teens" there too? Australia is the last country I would imagine tolerating mass invasions of nigger "migrants."

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm assuming 'bottle shop' is Australian for liquor store?

Once again the nigger loving media....

The man restrains one youth while the store owner chases the others out before returning to help.
    I prefer 'out of control pavement apes'. Or...'niggers' is just fine too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Nigger robberies are a daily occurence now in Melbourne.

This is what happens when you import shit from the bowels of the earth and think they are the same as you!

Some people have had a guts full though. These shop owners fought the nigger bastards back.

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...19-p5329t.html

https://twitter.com/i/status/1185452272538419200
    So even though you guys have your own boongs your government imports boons? Welcome to Chimpout!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You guys need your guns back and a stand your ground laws.
    How can you say that? Obviously taking guns away has brought peace and prosparity to their whole country. Just ask any liberal who lives there in a gated community with private armed security. They will tell you so.

Why if only we gave up our guns we could stand idly by while niggers and savage 3rd world trash takes everything we worked for. Except for the rich who live in gated communities with private armed security to take them everywhere they go...

/sarcasm off

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon mates; knee cap the apes when you lasso one!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You guys need your guns back and a stand your ground laws.
    Absolutely, we do!

We are not allowed to carry any weapon or any item with the intent of using it as a weapon for the purpose of self defence. That means anything, even a stick of wood. The Victorian Police recommend people carry personal alarm devices such as whistles or personal protection alarms. I shit you not!
    These laws were written long before we had the joys of savage niggers!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I'm assuming 'bottle shop' is Australian for liquor store?

Once again the nigger loving media....

I prefer 'out of control pavement apes'. Or...'niggers' is just fine too.
    Yep, A bottle shop or 'bottl'O' is a liquor store.

As for using 'nigger' it is way too heavy to use here most of the time. People literally shit themselves when they hear it. But I've got a few who have taken a fondness to 'boon' and 'Monday'

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    So even though you guys have your own boongs your government imports boons? Welcome to Chimpout!!
    Yep! We've imported every monkey of every shade of shit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look at that pack of wild Africoon niggers attacking the store.

So, savage feral nogs are being called "youths" and "teens" there too? Australia is the last country I would imagine tolerating mass invasions of nigger "migrants."
    The Australia you envisage is long gone. Been sold out by our governments and flooded with 3rd world monkeys just like every other white country.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Australia you envisage is long gone.
    Am I remembering incorrectly or was there a time when niggers were not admitted to Aus? It was so long ago, but I'm sure I remember my father (Canadian here) telling us in a voice filled with awe and admiration about this?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Chimper View Post
    Yep, A bottle shop or 'bottl'O' is a liquor store.

As for using 'nigger' it is way too heavy to use here most of the time. People literally shit themselves when they hear it. But I've got a few who have taken a fondness to 'boon' and 'Monday'
    I have two sisters who both use the word 'Canadian' when wanting to say 'nigger' in polite company. I'm not sure where that originated or who came up with it but its always understood and not meant to be disparaging to our northern brethren.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Am I remembering incorrectly or was there a time when niggers were not admitted to Aus? It was so long ago, but I'm sure I remember my father (Canadian here) telling us in a voice filled with awe and admiration about this?
    The Adelaide Advertiser, 29th August 1908
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thewhitecountry.JPG 
Views:	92 
Size:	105.0 KB 
ID:	9418

Great White Fleet World Tour
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_White_Fleet
    Last edited by Aussie Chimper; 10-20-2019 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Added some background info to article

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have two sisters who both use the word 'Canadian' when wanting to say 'nigger' in polite company. I'm not sure where that originated or who came up with it but its always understood and not meant to be disparaging to our northern brethren.
    Yeah, I know what most Americans think about Canadians and it pisses me off but believe me, there are many MANY Canadians fed up and disgusted at being forced to support, with our taxes, gaggles of niggers and muzzies polluting our beautiful, formerly peaceful country and who hate that niggerloving clown leader we have. We're tolerant, but not that tolerant. My ancestors came here from Ireland, penniless, and got no welfare, food stamps, etc. and managed to be productive citizens, unlike niggers who swarm like locusts destroying everything in their paths.

The Adelaide Advertiser, 29th August 1908
    I think the "No Nigger" policy must have held longer than that?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

A friend and I at work refer to them as "Mondays". It is always a good laugh when someone stumbles upon a conversation who says "I hate Mondays" that has no idea we are talking about niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah, I know what most Americans think about Canadians and it pisses me off...
    Dont know about that. Maybe I'm out of touch but I'm not aware of any general sense of disdain for Canadians. If nothing else, I don't think most Americans have an opinion one way or the other. Most of my friends think Trudeau is a douche nozzle but I wouldn't say that reflects any more on the citizenry than our HNIC did.
    Un-twist your big girl panties Diva, we all love you. (and your countrymen) We only hate the French.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Un-twist your big girl panties Diva, we all love you.
    Well, okay then. We can go steady again.

We only hate the French.
    Me too, but that hatred pales in comparison to the hatred for the filthy Haitian invaders here.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont know about that. Maybe I'm out of touch but I'm not aware of any general sense of disdain for Canadians. If nothing else, I don't think most Americans have an opinion one way or the other. Most of my friends think Trudeau is a douche nozzle but I wouldn't say that reflects any more on the citizenry than our HNIC did.
    Un-twist your big girl panties Diva, we all love you. (and your countrymen) We only hate the French.

This^^^

I haven't had any bad encounters with Canadians that I can remember and I have never heard of anyone saying bad things. Maybe a little shit talking like "too friendly" but that is about it. I think of it more like a sports rivalry. I'm going to root for my team and ride your ass but it doesn't mean I hate you. I spent some time in Kuwait and we used to do black market trades all the time. Not supposed to but simple shit we would do what we needed to. I needed a connector or some consumables like solder? I would bring macadamia nuts. They needed something? They would bring maple syrup. I wont mention to "other" stuff Good times.

Some of the French Canadians can appear rude. Not as bad as France though.

EDIT: I have always wanted to ask a Canadian this. What is it like driving with those square wheels?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    The Abo's are much safer for normal humans. They might commit crimes etc.. Not as violent as african pavement apes. Niggers on the other hand are super violent and stupid. Abo's are just stupid and likes mostly petty crimes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, okay then. We can go steady again.

Me too, but that hatred pales in comparison to the hatred for the filthy Haitian invaders here.
    I've lived in Florida for the past 25 years! I hate those "Kreyol" speaking SHITSKINS with a passion!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast