https://www.news.com.au/world/north-...1f4fed255cb5a4

Police are working with “automobile authorities” to determine the exact make and model of the car, according to Fort Bend County Sheriff Troy Nehls. The four-door sedan appears to be a light coloured with a sunroof.

“The first suspect is a male, approximately five-feet, 11-inches tall, dark skinned, and was wearing a dark coloured hoodie,” Mr Nehl said.

“The second suspect is a male, approximately six-feet tall, slender build, dark skinned, and had short hair.”
This horrible crime happened yesterday but due to the scumbag media refusing to racially identify the criminals. I knew when this happened there is 0% chance it was whites, asians or latinos that did this, as none of those groups would home invade a law abiding white family especially in niggerfuxated Houston. I know the fantastic Texas law enforcement will bring these niggers to justice, but i still cant work out why he didnt have a gun when he moved to Houston with all the niggers that live in that city. To other aussies out there, if you move to the US, buy a gun, ESPECIALLY if you are moving to or near a notoriously niggerfuxated US city. Its not like rural Australia where you can leave your house and car unlocked, it IS as bad as all the US members on here say it is when it comes to nigger crime. Really feel for his beautiful wife and children, just hope Texas law enforcement wrangles these filthy monkeys.