Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Vile cRapper comes out as "addicted" to muh dikk

Why did it have to say this? Every nigger is born this way, and the biggest necessity for segregation was for the safety of white women.

A$AP Rocky says he’s struggled with sex addition since he was in middle school.

In an interview with Angie Martinez for her Untold Stories of Hip-Hop series, the rapper admitted, “I didn't even have no sρerm in my testicles yet but I was literally just hοrny."

While, as Martinez pointed out, there’s a difference between being aroused and being addict, the 31-year-old said the latter described him best.

This is not the first time that Rocky has divulged details about his exploits and experiences. In a recent Esquire feature, he revealed that at 13, along with several girls and almost a dozen boys, cuddle puddled. He also admitted that he had to buy a $100k bed "because I have a lot of orgies at my house with some very close female companions."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...221153207.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldn't say any nigger is "addicted" to muh-dik. Because that would imply that it's abnormal. Nope. All niggers are constantly obsessed with muh-dik. It's the nature of the (shit) beast.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its the pubic hair on their empty heads.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Its the pubic hair on their empty heads.
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So is every randy nigger - buck AND sow - "struggling with sex addiction"? Nogs gotta nig.

Comments are excellent.

“I didn't even have no(sic) sρerm in my testicles yet but I was literally just hοrny."
    Excuse while I get my puke bag. Filthy nigger.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    All men are "addicted" to sex. Most humans can control their urges. Trouble is, niggers aren't human and have a directly proportional sex drive to their money. See the below video for comparison.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest

cRapper A$AP Rocky says he beez a "sex addict" after having first orgy aged 13

In a clip from Untold Stories of Hip Hop acquired by TMZ, A$AP told host Angie Martinez: "I was always a sex addict. Like probably [since] junior high.’ The cRapper continued: ‘I was horny. I ain’t even have no sperm in my testicles yet but I literally just was horny."

cRapper NAPA continued: "The first time was in this apartment building. We took the elevator to the roof, and everybody put their coats on the ground. There were like five sows and ten bucks, and we all just took turns."
    https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/16/aap-r...d-13-10927558/

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 199
Size:  1.48 MB

No nigger. You're not a "sex addict". You're just a nigger, an animal governed by 2 primal instincts of muh-dik and muh-chiggun.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brain-and-testicle.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	9499

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Allah the Pig-Fucker View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brain-and-testicle.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	150.5 KB 
ID:	9499
    Aaahhh, haaa,haa,ha,ha,ha.

Allah the Pig-Fucker
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Aaahhh, haaa,haa,ha,ha,ha.

I forgot to mention that is a picture of a nigger's left testicle. If you put its two testicles together, they dwarf its "brain".