Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Batfairy bitch slaps Congresscoon Elijah Cummings all the way to hell!

Elijah Cummings ooks no more! He has been diagnosed with extreme nigger-mortis, complicated with terminal goodness. Spooksman for the decrepit dindu stated, “ ‘bout fuckin’ time dat senile old sack of shit kicked off n sheeeiiit!, do I wins da Deadpool?”

https://news.yahoo.com/us-rep-elijah...091957322.html

68 years of useless nigatry finally over!

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest

Great Topic

Have been thinking about this guy & his audacity attempting to shame an innocent gov't employee in front of millions. Had no idea who he was but when I watched the debacle that red flag shot right up. Unmistakable. Know it when I see it. I myself don't actually see it but my subconscious gut instinct is 20/20

Of the age, I lived it. Took down the most amazing white people as well. No opiate overdoses for the crackhead. They live on as hustling frauds but late 40s-60s, you're gonna be seeing heart problems. That's the giveaway. This old hood rodent when he started spouting off about some niece. That psychosis laden rant was a hint. Not from age as he wasn't even 70. But that's old crackhead speak. Right there. Crack addled brain & ♡ too, apparently.

I know these things

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Crackheadery

*said in a low pressured whisper while staring straight ahead in public* what in the CRACKHEADERY fuck is going on?!

Crackheadery

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now we just need maximum watermelon to kick it before Halloween and I can have 2 scary ghosts to put up to keep the niggers away.

I’m fresh out of job applications to staple up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.