And all i could do was laugh.
Our city recently got these small electric scooters that you can rent to ride around town on. I saw people riding these around and thought well that looks fun! So a couple Sundays ago i decide to give it a shot. I chose Sunday since the downtown area is less crowded, hardly any traffic and fewer niggers than usual. Basically how it works is you download the app on your phone, go up to a scooter nobody is using and scan it to rent it. I had a free trial for something like 30 minutes since i was a new user. I hop on and wow, this is kind of fun. They go quick, around 15mph. You really can't appreciate how quick that is until you are on something like this. I am zipping around, end up probably around 1-2 miles away from where i parked. Then guess what? It just shut off out of the blue. I did not know what had happened, then i realized oh, im out of time and i need to enter in my debit card to add more time to it. And of course i cant figure out how. So here i am stuck with nobody around. I tinker with this thing for around 30 minutes trying to get it going and low and behold here comes a nigger knuckle dragging down the street. Not a very imposing looking nigger, kind of short and looked strung out. Plus this was directly across from the police station so i was not threatened. Still yet its a nigger. He stops and asks me if he can ride it. I try to explain to him well it just stopped on me and im not sure whats up with it. He then offers me a dollar to ride it. I tell him again its not working and i am giving up on it, im walking. I start walking away and i hear a alarm beeping. These scooters have a alarm on them if you try to ride them or drag them away without unlocking them and the nigger was doing just that, dragging the thing down the street. The nigger didn't care. I kept looking back and as long as i could see him the nigger was dragging the thing with him. He probably was all proud that he stole this from some YT guy! These things have GPS of course, so the company can easily track it down, they probably will find it in his backyard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spin.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	9359