Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger tried to steal my scooter!

And all i could do was laugh.
    Our city recently got these small electric scooters that you can rent to ride around town on. I saw people riding these around and thought well that looks fun! So a couple Sundays ago i decide to give it a shot. I chose Sunday since the downtown area is less crowded, hardly any traffic and fewer niggers than usual. Basically how it works is you download the app on your phone, go up to a scooter nobody is using and scan it to rent it. I had a free trial for something like 30 minutes since i was a new user. I hop on and wow, this is kind of fun. They go quick, around 15mph. You really can't appreciate how quick that is until you are on something like this. I am zipping around, end up probably around 1-2 miles away from where i parked. Then guess what? It just shut off out of the blue. I did not know what had happened, then i realized oh, im out of time and i need to enter in my debit card to add more time to it. And of course i cant figure out how. So here i am stuck with nobody around. I tinker with this thing for around 30 minutes trying to get it going and low and behold here comes a nigger knuckle dragging down the street. Not a very imposing looking nigger, kind of short and looked strung out. Plus this was directly across from the police station so i was not threatened. Still yet its a nigger. He stops and asks me if he can ride it. I try to explain to him well it just stopped on me and im not sure whats up with it. He then offers me a dollar to ride it. I tell him again its not working and i am giving up on it, im walking. I start walking away and i hear a alarm beeping. These scooters have a alarm on them if you try to ride them or drag them away without unlocking them and the nigger was doing just that, dragging the thing down the street. The nigger didn't care. I kept looking back and as long as i could see him the nigger was dragging the thing with him. He probably was all proud that he stole this from some YT guy! These things have GPS of course, so the company can easily track it down, they probably will find it in his backyard.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spin.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	9359
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    You should have taken pictures or a video of the nigger stealing the scooter, then called the po-po on him. Would have made for great entertainment
    And put the video up on YouTube for laughs.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahhh dang. We'll have to change that bike joke.
    Never run over a nigger on a scooter because it could be yours.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This makes me think we need a thread entitled, "Nigger tried to steal___________" Fill in the blank.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the nogs are jacking these things left and right. For what i don't know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scooterjacked.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	9384

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    Looks like the nogs are jacking these things left and right. For what i don't know.
    Niggers will steal the wheels off of anything and everything.
    Why do humans climb Mount Everest? Because it's there. Why did niggers steal/destroy something worthless? Because it was there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's face it, niggers will steal anything that isn't nailed down or protected with an electric taser.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    fucking niggers will steal anything.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will nig.

I'll bet they strip them down and sell the scrap for crack money.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    True story. I know someone who own's some business. He brought a place with literally hundreds of stolen bikes inside. Old tenant was a nigger. Nigger didn't even need the bikes. He just stolen them. He ask the nigger if he is coming back for the stolen bikes. He was like no. Taking shit to the dump in NYC cost money.

Niggers steal for stealing sake. They don't give a shit or reasons. They just like shinnies.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its so true, niggers steal just for the sport of it. Its like playing basketball to them. A bit off topic but i have found cell phones at work. Walk into the break room and say hey i found this cell phone in the restroom, does it belong to anyone? Every nigger in the room will raise its paw, even the female niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder if we can get some new challenge going? "Steal the wheels off a moving train!" I mean, get this going on Facespook or whatever the nigs use now, sort of like that knockout crap they were doing a few years back, or that goofy "Ice bucket challenge" kids got into a couple years ago.

I think we could get the libtard cucks in on this too. Listening to their crap, you'd think oil trains were somehow sentient and demonic creatures hell bent on leveling small towns! Get rid of them AND the niggers!

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger will try and steal the steam off a turd.