Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Wigger and nigger dump septic collections into a manhole, getting a lot onto streets and lawns

Thomas Fucarile, who owns Advantage Rooter, a waste company in suburban West Palm Beach, and his driver Lavoris Grisby were charged with three counts of illegal dumping of human waste on Friday, West Palm Beach police said.

A witness recorded three incidents on his cellphone, including one alleged incident which reportedly shows a worker pump out community septic tanks at a condo and repeatedly empty it into a city manhole, according to The Palm Beach Post.

The truck held more than 3,000 gallons of sewage, weighing about 15 tons, according to a police report. The witness, who went to police on October 4, reportedly said some of the raw sewage spilled everywhere and could be smelled a block away.
    The company said it used city manholes because a lift station was clogged, adding that “someone at the county” had given permission, without providing details or documentation, according to The Post.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-flori...ng-human-waste

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thomas-Fucarile-Lavoris-Grisby-1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	9289

Even Cousin Eddie was smarter than them.

Name:	21b938.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	9290
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're just getting back to the traditional african way of dealing with sewage waste. Which is so much more eco-friendly and smart than our European way
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    They're just getting back to the traditional african way of dealing with sewage waste. Which is so much more eco-friendly and smart than our European way
    Just like the niggers in "hayshee" dumping it into the drinking water!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-flori...ng-human-waste

Name:	Thomas-Fucarile-Lavoris-Grisby-1.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	199.5 KB 
ID:	9289

Even Cousin Eddie was smarter than them.

Name:	21b938.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	9290
    I'm surprised that the NIGGERS from Riviera Beach didn't find out that there was a NEW jenkem supply!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "LAVORIS"?? That's mouthwash. Goddam stupid niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I refuse to believe that those niglets actually walked down to the water to pour that piss into it. Some liberal probably handed it to them so they could take a nature photo.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "LAVORIS"?? That's mouthwash. Goddam stupid niggers.

Name:	61cMPsIi6rL._SY550_.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	9294

I hear it's what you drink when your broke AF. I did pull into Walgreens once and saw two sows sitting on a parking curb sharing a bottle of the store brand mouthwash. No kidding.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wouldn't it take a lot of that stuff to get a buzz? One would think it would be cheaper to just go by a pint but this is niggers we are talking about. They probably stole it because the pints were locked up.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They're lucky. In Africa, they would have been necklaced for such an awful waste of good Jenkem.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In Africa, they would have been necklaced for such an awful waste of good Jenkem.
    Until very recently I thought this "jenkem" thing was a joke. Then I found out it's real.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Until very recently I thought this "jenkem" thing was a joke. Then I found out it's real.
    Same thing with me. I got into a four-letter argument with my brother about it not long ago. I always thought "jenkem" was an urban myth. He proved me wrong and a LEO friend of mind confirmed it.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Same thing with me. I got into a four-letter argument with my brother about it not long ago. I always thought "jenkem" was an urban myth. He proved me wrong and a LEO friend of mind confirmed it.
    When Snopes and coddler sites vehemently deny that (and other things) the way they do, you know it's true.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe not real in North America:

Jenkem is real. If you're down and out and looking for kicks in Lusaka, Zambia, the BBC reported in 1995 that street children gather at the city's sewage ponds to brew the drug.
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/Drugs/...3834092&page=1

Only niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Wouldn't it take a lot of that stuff to get a buzz? One would think it would be cheaper to just go by a pint but this is niggers we are talking about. They probably stole it because the pints were locked up.
    Actually I thought the same thing. Most drugstores like Walgreens, Rite Aid and even Walmart sell store brand mouthwash at around 3 bucks for a large bottle. 50 ounces give or take.
    Most mouthwash contains around 15-25% ethanol (Listerine is at 26.9%.)

I didnt think that was a thing either till I started running this house and became active in recovery and addiction services. It's a cheap buzz, WAY more bang for the buck than cheap vodka.

The problem is that most mountwashes also contain potentially toxic shit like silicates, hydrogen peroxide, camphor and whatever proprietary crap manufacturers use for the eucalyptus flavor.

Believe it or not, hand sanitizer is a big thing also. 60% or 120 proof. The problem there is that it doesn't usually contain ethanol. Its usually methyl, isopropyl or denatured and poisonous. But what do I care what niggers drink or how they kill themselves.

Yeah maing, running this house has been a real education.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Believe it or not, hand sanitizer is a big thing also. 60% or 120 proof. The problem there is that it doesn't usually contain ethanol. Its usually methyl, isopropyl or denatured and poisonous. But what do I care what niggers drink or how they kill themselves.
    Sandman Sr. told me that when he was in the Army, there was a favorite brand of aftershave for cheap inebriation.