Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Juveniles steal handicapped persons van-nigdar pinging like a air raid siren

This just screams nigger. A disabled girls only form of transportation- a modified wheelchair accessible van was stolen from in front of her house. The media refuses to identify the suspects, but uses terms like juveniles, kids and children to describe them. Luckily the van was located, and although trashed inside it seems to be good condition.

http://www.wlwt.com/article/wheelcha...crimes/9970650

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “The inside looked like a garbage can was dumped inside of there,” Warning said.
    Nothing wrong with your nigdar. Only niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I just want them to learn a lesson now when they're young so they can have a chance to straighten their lives out,” Warning said.
    Yes, I'm sure they'll straighten their lives out right away. They're good boys, don't you know? They're honor students and go to church and choir practice. Model citizens.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers will never learn!