So as an extension to my previous post, the nigger shines continue. I more or less play a clown in a maze and tonight multiple times I had niggers trying to intimidate me to tell them the right direction. The first one started yelling "which way?" I do my joker cackle. "It ain't funny which way?" I cackle again. She was actually going the right way that time. Another younger buck was doing the get in your face yelling shit with me and I just continued to mockingly laugh. None of the niggers do shit because they're scared shitless. In addition at least 3 times tonight large groups of them pour in freaking the fuck out running every which way. I usually just brace myself against a wall to avoid getting run over. The highlight of the night for me was a little niglet just looking at me and screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. These retards went the wrong direction on their own and she had to see me again. As she walked past I cackled again and she continued to screech. I hope she has nightmares tonight. I know that niggers are dangerous but this is the one place I can torment these animals legally and get paid to do it and so far they haven't done shit. I keep my distance for obvious reasons but hot damn this is gratifying.