Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Haunted house niggers continued

So as an extension to my previous post, the nigger shines continue. I more or less play a clown in a maze and tonight multiple times I had niggers trying to intimidate me to tell them the right direction. The first one started yelling "which way?" I do my joker cackle. "It ain't funny which way?" I cackle again. She was actually going the right way that time. Another younger buck was doing the get in your face yelling shit with me and I just continued to mockingly laugh. None of the niggers do shit because they're scared shitless. In addition at least 3 times tonight large groups of them pour in freaking the fuck out running every which way. I usually just brace myself against a wall to avoid getting run over. The highlight of the night for me was a little niglet just looking at me and screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. These retards went the wrong direction on their own and she had to see me again. As she walked past I cackled again and she continued to screech. I hope she has nightmares tonight. I know that niggers are dangerous but this is the one place I can torment these animals legally and get paid to do it and so far they haven't done shit. I keep my distance for obvious reasons but hot damn this is gratifying.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So as an extension to my previous post, the nigger shines continue. I more or less play a clown in a maze and tonight multiple times I had niggers trying to intimidate me to tell them the right direction. The first one started yelling "which way?" I do my joker cackle. "It ain't funny which way?" I cackle again. She was actually going the right way that time. Another younger buck was doing the get in your face yelling shit with me and I just continued to mockingly laugh. None of the niggers do shit because they're scared shitless. In addition at least 3 times tonight large groups of them pour in freaking the fuck out running every which way. I usually just brace myself against a wall to avoid getting run over. The highlight of the night for me was a little niglet just looking at me and screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. These retards went the wrong direction on their own and she had to see me again. As she walked past I cackled again and she continued to screech. I hope she has nightmares tonight. I know that niggers are dangerous but this is the one place I can torment these animals legally and get paid to do it and so far they haven't done shit. I keep my distance for obvious reasons but hot damn this is gratifying.
    I would love to moonlight and do that job!! Tormenting niggers is so MUCH fun!!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    The highlight of the night for me was a little niglet just looking at me and screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs. These retards went the wrong direction on their own and she had to see me again. As she walked past I cackled again and she continued to screech.
    Yanno, in a nearly dark maze like that (I'm assuming its night time) with all the noise and chaos...I'd have a hard time resisting the urge to trip the little bastards as they went running past. Does that make me a monster?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Yanno, in a nearly dark maze like that (I'm assuming its night time) with all the noise and chaos...I'd have a hard time resisting the urge to trip the little bastards as they went running past. Does that make me a monster?
    I'd bop 'em upside da haid!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Haunted houses should be a year-round thing for this very reason!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't forget that the niggers are the original scary spooks and so frightfully ugly in their unmasked version.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The room has a strobe light going, but no, tripping them would make you a rational human.