Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CA Gov. Gavin Newsom signs criminal justice reform bills & bans facial recognition to not oppress niggers

The group claims the budding technology is prone to misidentifying minorities.

Making it easier for niggers to commit crimes every day!

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed more than two dozen criminal justice reform bills Tuesday, including measures that bar law enforcement from using facial recognition software in body cameras, speed up the expungement process and end certain sentencing enhancements, reports Courthouse News Service. Newsom said, “These bills show a new path to ensure our state moves closer toward a more equitable criminal justice system.” Law enforcement agencies must wait at least three years before equipping officers with body cameras installed with biometric surveillance technology that can systematically take and store photos. The American Civil Liberties Union and other critics of facial recognition technology want to keep law enforcement from installing the software on officer body cameras until developers such as Amazon and Microsoft can work out the kinks. The group claims the budding technology is prone to misidentifying minorities.
    https://thecrimereport.org/2019/10/0...-body-cameras/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    ....bar law enforcement from using facial recognition software in body cameras, speed up the expungement process and end certain sentencing enhancements
    That's three anti law & order things right there, and...

This asshat is demonstrably anti-police. So much so that I'm damned surprised that he hasn't had an 'accident'. He's signed bill's rewriting use-of-force laws and striking down the Posse Comitatus Act.

I hate that motherfucker with every fiber of my being.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I'll bet this soy boy cuck LIBTARD is furious that Donald Trump Jr. is boimking his ex-wife!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That's three anti law & order things right there, and...

This asshat is demonstrably anti-police. So much so that I'm damned surprised that he hasn't had an 'accident'. He's signed bill's rewriting use-of-force laws and striking down the Posse Comitatus Act.

I hate that motherfucker with every fiber of my being.

Not sure how I feel about that. On one hand I believe that federal enforcement of state laws should not be handled by military unless it comes to the point the governor asks for help. Is he saying it is ok for federal troops to come in an enforce the law? I wouldn't be against that on the other. No more sanctuary for illegals.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

All NIGGERS look alike anyway.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Not sure how I feel about that. On one hand I believe that federal enforcement of state laws should not be handled by military unless it comes to the point the governor asks for help. Is he saying it is ok for federal troops to come in an enforce the law? I wouldn't be against that on the other. No more sanctuary for illegals.
    Naw, it was this...

The California Posse Comitatus Act of 1872 made it a misdemeanor for any “able-bodied person 18 years of age or older” to refuse a police officer’s call for assistance in making an arrest.
    That asswipe would disband every police agency in the state except for his own security detail and the CHP assigned to cover his doings.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    FREE Lunches for niggers!
    California’s governor has signed into law a bill that guarantees all students a state-funded meal of their choice, even if their parent or guardian has unpaid meal fees.

The measure bans the practice of “lunch shaming,” in which students who owe the school money for meals are denied food or given a cheaper alternative meal.
    https://www.foxla.com/news/californi...-lunch-shaming

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

They get a choice? I remember when I was in school. If you got free lunch, you got whatever was being served or you didn't eat. Now niggers that are supposed to pay will NEVER pay and humans will be paying 3 times as much to cover the losses.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another day...another stupid bill signed by Gavin Newsom.
    California's Governor Signs Law Allowing Illegals on State Boards and Commissions

He loves niggers and illegals. How does he feel about his actual constituents?

The political leaders of California are determined to prove to the world that they are the most radical, insane, ridiculous and non-serious politicians on the planet.

Every time you think they can’t do anything dumber they prove you wrong.

This time they’ve decided that illegal aliens should sit on government boards and commissions, as the San Francisco Chronicle reports:

“Undocumented immigrants [sic] and other non-citizens will be allowed to serve on state boards and commissions after Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a package of bills Saturday intended to integrate immigrants further into society.

SB225 by Sen. Maria Elena Durazo, D-Los Angeles, expands eligibility for state appointments to any California resident over the age of 18.
    https://thefederalistpapers.org/opin...ds-commissions