Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Burner sues Red Rock Country Club for "raycissim" over firing

https://www.ktnv.com/news/tennis-pro...discrimination

LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — A tainted Las Vegas valley coalburner whore filed a lawsuit in federal court on Thursday accusing the Red Rock Country Club of firing her because of her niglet daughters.

Lawyers for Carmel Mary-Hill say they've been negotiating a settlement with Red Rock Country Club after the club allegedly discriminated against the tennis pro based on raycissm.
    Boo fucking hoo, scream "rayciss" because no one wants feral beasts she shit out likely stealing from decent hard working humans.

In it, she accuses Red Rock Country Club of firing her after a member complained about her niglet daughters attending an annual tennis tournament.

"I’m OK with them attacking me because I’m in adult and I can handle it, even though it hurts me. But when you attack a 3-year-old and a 5-year-old because they are mixed, that’s not OK with me," said Mary-Hill.
    Christ, these depraved whores want to push their mini beasts off on everyone. Get your own damn space, nigger lover!

Mary-Hill also claims her sprogs were denied from Red Rock's daycare while her human coworkers were allowed to drop off their children at the same facility.
    Probably because they wanted to avoid TNB, chimpouts, and the spread of nigger diseases.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just because of this, I'll be sure to go there next month. I support places that know the difference between humans and niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    "A tainted Las Vegas valley coalburner whore filed a lawsuit in federal court on Thursday accusing the Red Rock Country Club of firing her because of her niglet daughters."

Are you sure that's what KTNV wrote?

BTW, have you guys ever read the headline on a post and think "oh boy, this is gonna be good"?

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure that her niglets were rejected from day care because they act like animals
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post
    https://www.ktnv.com/news/tennis-pro...discrimination

Boo fucking hoo, scream "rayciss" because no one wants feral beasts she shit out likely stealing from decent hard working humans.

Christ, these depraved whores want to push their mini beasts off on everyone. Get your own damn space, nigger lover!

Probably because they wanted to avoid TNB, chimpouts, and the spread of nigger diseases.
    Why are half breed niglets ALWAYS that sick shade of orange?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have questions:

Where is the baby daddy? Why isn't he there fighting for the cruelty inflicted on the fruit of his loins? (Yeah, I know. Stupid question.)

How old is that mudshark? She looks about 60 - that neck! - but can't be because of the ages of the sowlettes. Damn, burning coal sure gives the burner that "rode hard and put away wet" look. She's a goddam mess.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I have a question. Exactly WHAT is this whore crying about. She's leveling vague accusations of racism but saying nothing except "she accuses Red Rock Country Club of firing her after a member complained about her bi-racial daughters attending a tournament"

So some human complained about her mutants and so to add insult to injury, the country club also fired her because of it?

Does any part of this make any sense to any of you?

I want to know what actually happened. Some member complained about the bastard sprogs being at a tournament. So what? What happened then? Did she go off on the member? What happened that caused the club to fire her fetid, nasty ass?

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have questions:

Where is the baby daddy?
    Balls-deep in some other burner.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know the answer to that one.... in NU or on the run & downlow
    Balls-deep in some other burner.
    Doesn't this burner ever think that if the sire of these niglets wants nothing to do with her or them, then why would anyone else want them around?

The mentality of burners is incomprehensible. I just watched a court show where the usual fat, ugly, bleached out burner wanted to arrange a royal wedding for her and her nigger, even though the buck is an unemployed drug addict who is now in NU (surprise!) but she still wants him. I couldn't get that desperate. I need to know the psychology of coal burning with worthless, criminiggers.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I want to know what actually happened. Some member complained about the bastard sprogs being at a tournament. So what? What happened then? Did she go off on the member? What happened that caused the club to fire her fetid, nasty ass?
    I'm going to guess a Category 5 chimpout...mudshark style