Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest

Chicago "Shot in the Muhdik" Stats for 2017, So Far...

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    That looks like a heyjackass graphic. Didn't know they had a shot-in-the-junk-O-meter. Nice.

What about the nigger who got shot 6 times in the muh-dik? That should count for 6 all by itself

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    22-year-old man was shot six times while on his way to the Cook County Criminal Court building in Chicago Monday morning.
    Around 9:30 a.m., the man was walking toward the courthouse in the 2600 block of South California when a white van drove by and someone inside the vehicle opened fire, police said.
    Police initially said at the time of the shooting the man was entering the courthouse, but later clarified that he was on his way to the courthouse and was close to the building when shots were fired.
    The man suffered six gunshot wounds to the groin and was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital in critical condition.
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local...416624923.html

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    That looks like a heyjackass graphic. Didn't know they had a shot-in-the-junk-O-meter. Nice.

What about the nigger who got shot 6 times in the muh-dik? That should count for 6 all by itself
    I would agree with you Brother SC, except that given nigger-marksmanship, 5 of the 6 rounds were probably misses
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."

Buckshank
    Chimpout Guest

They do. They also have the selfie and shot in the ass meter.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Montag View Post
    I would agree with you Brother SC, except that given nigger-marksmanship, 5 of the 6 rounds were probably misses
    No, actually that nigger DID take six hits to the junk and surrounding groin. No mo muh-dik for that one.
    Semper Gumby.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, actually that nigger DID take six hits to the junk and surrounding groin. No mo muh-dik for that one.
    Semper Gumby.

Wow, six rounds in the groin area and his femoral artery remained unscathed? That nigger must be part alligator!
    As my old sergeant used to say, "Kid, what is the point of being a nigger, if you can't be stupid."