Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Idiot cop thinks he'll let a shoplifting sow off easily, and it stabs him

Officer Joe Ryan approached the woman around 8 p.m. after store employees told him that a woman had hidden items in her clothing without paying for them, the Star Tribune reported. He offered to let her return the stolen items without punishment, according to the paper.

The woman – later identified as 23-year-old Articia L. Moore – denied having stolen anything, even though Ryan could allegedly see the concealed items. She then returned a single item. Ryan told her to return the rest.

The woman explained she was homeless and became uncooperative, The Tribune reported. Ryan grabbed her arm after allegedly seeing a knife handle in her pocket.

A scuffle ensued, and the woman allegedly struck Ryan in the chest with a screwdriver and in the arm with a knife, according to a criminal complaint. Ryan brought her under control and arrested her.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-paul-c...k-gets-stabbed

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Minnesota.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	9239

The sow is homeless, and now we get to feed and house it for several months. We should be flying it over Africa and make it parachute down.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would say not to bother with the parachute, but it's all the same really. Either the nigress wouldn't figure out the rip cord, or it would think it didn't need it. "I beez a magukul flyin wakandan and sheeit"!

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The sow is homeless, and now we get to feed and house it for several months.
    I honestly think that sometimes that's exactly the plan. I suppose three hots and a cot beats sleeping in an appliance box under a bridge.

I bet that petty crime like that goes up every year when the weather gets worse.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I honestly think that sometimes that's exactly the plan. I suppose three hots and a cot beats sleeping in an appliance box under a bridge.

I bet that petty crime like that goes up every year when the weather gets worse.
    Niggers won't admit it openly, but I'm convinced they LIKE prison. They can sit on their lazy asses all day, and get free food and shelter. That and all the free muh-dik and muh-strap-on they could ever want.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    Niggers won't admit it openly, but I'm convinced they LIKE prison. They can sit on their lazy asses all day, and get free food and shelter. That and all the free muh-dik and muh-strap-on they could ever want.
    From what I hear, its a vacation and visiting family members they haven't seen a while. Also a education on how to be slightly better criminal. So to them prison is very enjoyable. They get free food, told what to do, cloth and sleep. No rent needed.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    So to them prison is very enjoyable. They get free food, told what to do, cloth and sleep. No rent needed.
    Sounds like slavery! Could it be that the niggers secretly yearn for its return?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sounds like slavery! Could it be that the niggers secretly yearn for its return?
    Niggers in history of mankind is the only group who remain slaves and free by other people. Humans everywhere that were slaves always rebel and never become slaves like niggers. Being masters to other humans were dangerous. You'll eventually get your throat slit etc..
    Niggers on the other hand love their slavery. They get meals, clothes and housing taken care for them. They didn't even need to plan for anything. Their masters did it for them. They miss slavery deep down.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are the only species that have been perpetually enslaved by Humans (and other niggers) throughout all of recorded history. Slavery is in their DNA.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Niggers are the only species that have been perpetually enslaved by Humans (and other niggers) throughout all of recorded history. Slavery is in their DNA.
    Because it shifts the responsibility of food and housing into someone else.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to disagree that niggers like slavery. I guarantee you they like prison a whole lot more. It's just like slavery, without all of that mufuggen rayciss hard work an sheeit. Like I said, jail coons got it made.. Lay about all day, free food, no responsibility, lots of savage violence, and muh-dik to their coal-black hearts' content. And a million different ways to brew jenkem into intoxicating substances. What's not to love for a shitskin?
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to disagree that niggers like slavery.
    I agree. I don't think niggers necessarily like slavery (anymore than they like being niggers), but slavery is innate to their kind. It is what defines them.

Without their slavery, niggers have no excuses for their utter uselessness.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Because it shifts the responsibility of food and housing into someone else.
    That's why Rape Ape's comment about niggers and prison ring so true.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Shiet! 3 hotz and a cot. Gnomesayin?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason the A. Wyatt Mann poem has the line, Always high, thrives in jail.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I agree. I don't think niggers necessarily like slavery (anymore than they like being niggers), but slavery is innate to their kind. It is what defines them.

Without their slavery, niggers have no excuses for their utter uselessness.
    Slavery requires work. Niggers hate that. Prison is preferable to them.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.