Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The UN is going broke- may run out of money by month's end!

UN may run out of money by end of the month: Guterres

GOOD RIDDANCE!

The United Nations is running a deficit of $230 million, Secretary General Antonio Guterres said on Monday, and may run out of money by the end of October.

In a letter intended for the 37,000 employees at the UN secretariat and obtained by AFP, Guterres said unspecified "additional stop-gap measures" would have to be taken to ensure salaries and entitlements are paid.

"Member States have paid only 70 per cent of the total amount needed for our regular budget operations in 2019. This translates into a cash shortage of $230 million at the end of September. We run the risk of depleting our backup liquidity reserves by the end of the month," he wrote.
    https://news.yahoo.com/un-may-run-mo...ZfMQRzZWMDc3I-
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the libtards like the UN so much, let them have a bake sale. Maybe open a lemonade stand. Or have Daddy Soros open his wallet. The American Taxpayer owes the UN exactly nothing.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If my understanding of history is correct (and it may not be) the UN was created in the aftermath of WW2 and the atomic bombs dropped on Japan in an effort to avoid a repetition of same. Regarding the use of atomic weapons, it has been successful up to this point, but really the cat is out of the bag.

THIS is what these millennial idiots need to worry about, not their lame climate change. Nuclear shit that we didn't know what we were messing with in the 1940s, and that we're still fucking up now. Chernobyl, Fukushima, piles of spent fuel rods around every nuke plant in the world, uninhabitable islands in the South Pacific, radiation in the food chain. Why don't they care about any of that?

In any case, the original purpose of the UN has run its course.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rape Ape View Post
    If the libtards like the UN so much, let them have a bake sale. Maybe open a lemonade stand. Or have Daddy Soros open his wallet. The American Taxpayer owes the UN exactly nothing.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! And I am glad that Trump is making those DEADBEATS in Europe pay their FAIR SHARE for NATO.