Nigger "Doctuh" and "Professuh" blows 190k of YOUR tax money on strip clubs.

As soon as I read the headline....I knew...it couldn't have possibly been anything else than a nigger.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ar-period.html

A former Drexel University professor blew nearly $200,000 of federal grant money in strip clubs and on other ‘improper purchases’, prosecutors revealed Monday.
    Dr. Chika Nwankpa, 56, reportedly misappropriated funds issued by the Navy, the Department of Energy, and the National Science Foundation, to pay off hefty tabs at gentleman’s clubs and sports bars

Dr. Chika Nwankpa, 56, reportedly misappropriated funds issued by the Navy, the Department of Energy, and the National Science Foundation, to pay off hefty tabs at gentleman’s clubs and sports bars

For more than a decade, Dr. Chikaodinaka Nwankpa, 56, reportedly misappropriated funds issued by the Navy, the Department of Energy, and the National Science Foundation, to pay off hefty tabs at gentleman’s clubs and sports bars in the Philadelphia area.

Drexel, where Nwankpa worked as head of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, discovered the alleged fraud in 2017 during an internal audit and alerted the government.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19441984-7550133-For_more_than_a_decade_Dr_Chika_Nwankpa_56_reportedly_misappropr-a-1_1570542012.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	9224

.....for ‘goods and services’ billed at strip clubs, including Club Risque, Cheerleaders, and the Tacony Club, spanning from 2007 until 2017.
    Goods and Services.

The muh-dik is strong in this one but 200k ? Jeez man, that's horny squared. LaQueefa must have (lap)danced her skanky ass off for that kind of cabbage. Who am I kidding, you know this ape went to a white club where the dance is always better when the stripper is crying.

"Uncle Limpy's Hump Palace"
    Stupid and lazy should be fatal.

Drexel must be desperate to hire an African nigger as the head of computer science. I'm sure it's affirmative action bullshit. $200k-that's a felony/ fraud. Substantial enough; why isn't this genius in jail? Fucking ugly and stupid name.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator - Crime Reporter
    Sergeant

'Professor' Chikaodinaka Nwankpa spends $190K of govt research money in nigger strip clubs

Ex-Prof Used Federal Grant Money on Strip Clubs. Now Drexel University Has to Pay the $190,000 Bill.

An engineering professor at Philadelphia’s Drexel University allegedly spent a decade using federal grant money on the city’s strip clubs and sports bars, and the school has agreed to cover his $189,062 tab to the government in order to avoid a lawsuit, the Department of Justice announced Monday.

The alleged misuse of funds was discovered in 2017 when Drexel conducted an internal audit, purportedly finding that Chikaodinaka Nwankpa, who headed the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, had—from 2007 through 2017—submitted receipts for personal iTunes purchases and “goods and services” provided by local establishments such as Cheerleaders, Club Risque, and the Tacony Club.
    Justice?

He has been banned from federal government contracting for six months, according to a DOJ press release.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-pro...-bill?ref=home
    "Instead of founding an intellectual elite, America has established a mulatto studfarm..."- Knut Hamsun

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Captain
    A nigger "educator" has muh-dikk written all over it like "youf pastor".
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

I don't for a minute believe that an African can pass algebra, much less be a Ph.D in electrical engineering.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Witch Doctor
    Doctorate in Voodoology
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I don't for a minute believe that an African can pass algebra, much less be a Ph.D in electrical engineering.

Real GPA: 1.2 - Apefirmitive Action GPA: 4.3

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer

Angry

I thought Drexel was supposed to be a good school and they had a nigger as head of EE department?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.

Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Goods and Services.

The muh-dik is strong in this one but 200k ? Jeez man, that's horny squared. LaQueefa must have (lap)danced her skanky ass off for that kind of cabbage. Who am I kidding, you know this ape went to a white club where the dance is always better when the stripper is crying.

"Uncle Limpy's Hump Palace"
    Does he say lap dancer is better when its trash or trans or trad? lol I couldn't tell from the accent.

Acknowledged Member
    Corrections Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I thought Drexel was supposed to be a good school and they had a nigger as head of EE department?
    He taught "afro engineering!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Real GPA: 1.2 - Apefirmitive Action GPA: 4.3
    Exactly right, and a lot is done perfectly according to procedure. Even when I was growing up, teachers were pressured to give higher grades (if they didn't care about class averages, principals did), and schools would add 1.0 just because of an "honors" class. So you wind up with the lowest English and math classes as "honors," a nigger is given a C grade just because, and so it walks out with a B.
    We know the world is messed up when the top-earning golfer for years was a nigger, our ex-president is a Muslim born in Kenya, Snowden fled to Hong Kong and Russia to escape the U.S. government, George Zimmerman was put on trial, and GQ called Colin Kapernick its Citizen of the Year.