Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

She Boon Bites And Gets Stabby With Buck During Chimpout

https://www.heraldonline.com/news/lo...235748157.html

ILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT THERE'S NOTHING MORE VILE AND FERAL ON THIS PLANET THAN A SHE BOON SOW.

A Rock Hill she boon sow is charged with trying to kill a nigger buck after she bit and stabbed him during a domestic chimpout.

Anitra Jeanelle Stevenson, 39, was arrested Wednesday on charges of attempted murder, domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature, and possession of a weapon during a violent crime.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anitrajeanellestevenson39.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	9233

That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey. They have a shit-ton of bacteria in their mouths. The bite itself isnt fatal but the secondary infection is. They just bite then hang around for about a week for the victim to go into sepsis and drop dead.

I'm fairly sure that's how sows do it too.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey.
    I thought I was the only one with that tidbit of knowledge about Komodo dragons floating around in my head.

ILL SAY IT AGAIN THAT THERE'S NOTHING MORE VILE AND FERAL ON THIS PLANET THAN A SHE BOON SOW.
    More and more I agree. For pure viciousness and savagery, nothing can match an angry sow.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

That's the same way Komodo Dragons in Indonesia kill their prey. They have a shit-ton of bacteria in their mouths. The bite itself isnt fatal but the secondary infection is. They just bite then hang around for about a week for the victim to go into sepsis and drop dead.

Some knucklehead near me had a Komodo about 10-15 years ago. It bit him and he didn't get medical help. When they found him, he was dead and sitting against the door of his apartment. His "pet" had eaten his face off!

They never did say if the dragon was high on baff sawtz.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I thought I was the only one with that tidbit of knowledge about Komodo dragons floating around in my head.
    Hey, I know stuff!

And I used to watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom when I was a kid for the indigenous nudity.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, I know stuff!
    Me too, but it's mostly utterly useless.

And I used to watch Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom when I was a kid for the indigenous nudity.
    I used to wonder about that - why there was no problem showing total nudity with savages or Amazonian Indian tribes, yet showing any white nudity on any program was totally verboten. I guess the makers of National Geographic didn't see niggers as human even then, so why not show them in their naked savagery just as other animals are naked.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Are you sure that isn't a buck?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you sure that isn't a buck?
    Without the wigs, weaves, false eyelashes, and glued-on talons, it's often really impossible to tell.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by isedadiva View Post
    without the wigs, weaves, false eyelashes, and glued-on talons, it's often really impossible to tell.
    tru dat!!