Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That NBA nigger Lamar scratches it muh dikk in plain view on live TV

Lamar Odom was caught scratching his crotch on live TV during Dancing with the Stars.

Lamar joked about the incident after, saying "It’s nothing to be ashamed about."
    https://news.yahoo.com/lamar-odom-ca...125300540.html

Is this such a surprise? Niggers love to get on Dancing with the Groids so they can paw white women, and whether or not they can, they act like the feral animals they are. I especially hated that Disney one that basically tried to muh dikk its partner every time, even implying they were dating when the poor girl obviously couldn't stand the buck.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's the Kartrashian pet nigger who overdosed in the Bunny Ranch whorehouse. A fine way for a nigger to go, except it survived. He tried to blame that fat, dead, pimp, Denis Hof, for poisoning him because he would never do drugs. Stupid nigger.

Long story short ... Odom is adamant he did not intentionally consume any drugs -- including cocaine -- on the day of his overdose and he believes Hof (or someone working for Hof) poisoned him.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/28/lamar...e-story-movie/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    A bunch of white wimmenz in dresses and of course his paw is gonna go straight to his junk. Nigger DNA.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice comments:

With his track record, there could be things down there medical science hasn't discovered yet.
    It's a primate thing.
    Bet he just has that Kardashian Clap that has been floating around the NBA for years.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lamar Odom plays with his muh dik on live TV

LAMAR ODOM
    Scores 10s on 'DWTS' ...
    FOR MAJOR SHIFT OF HIS JUNK!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0g3nQWgLyFzP/

Lamar Odom was feeling a little contained below the belt as he waited on deck at "Dancing with the Stars" -- so he made a BIG adjustment ... which was caught on camera.

The former NBA superstar grabbed his crotch and aggressively shifted the family jewels Monday night during the live broadcast. The 'DWTS' cameras caught ALL the action ... to be fair, it was hard to miss ... right after Hannah Brown finished her dance.

Towering Lamar paso'd his doble right behind Erin Andrews as she interviewed Hannah. It seems like he didn't know he was in the frame during his not-so-low-key move.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/08/lamar...ith-the-stars/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://news.yahoo.com/lamar-odom-ca...125300540.html

Is this such a surprise? Niggers love to get on Dancing with the Groids so they can paw white women, and whether or not they can, they act like the feral animals they are. I especially hated that Disney one that basically tried to muh dikk its partner every time, even implying they were dating when the poor girl obviously couldn't stand the buck.
    I guess he didn't have chloe next to him to do it for him.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Former pet of coal burner Kartrashian, which one, I don't know. Druggie and useless nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I simply despise the Cardshitteans and any nogs in their orbit
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I simply despise the Cardshitteans and any nogs in their orbit
    As do I!!