Close

Likes Likes:  0
    SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Something's Fishy Here, Amber Guyger Trial Witness Shot Dead

Ten days after he testified in the murder trial of a former Dallas police officer, key witness Joshua Brown was gunned down at his apartment complex, according to the Dallas County medical examiner and Kimberlee Leach, spokesperson for Dallas County District Attorney John Creuzot.

Brown lived across the hall from Botham Jean at Dallas' South Side Flats apartments last year when officer Amber Guyger walked into Jean's apartment, mistaking it for her own, and killed Jean.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen_shot_2019-10-06_at_11.35.19_am.png 
Views:	79 
Size:	457.6 KB 
ID:	9198

Who knows. I'm not sure what this ape testified to and whether it was helpful or detrimental to the prosecution.

The talking heads say his testimony was helpful in convicting Guyger.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/05/us/bo...led/index.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably unrelated. He was shot for disrespecting another aspiring cRapper by smoking his weed and sleeping with his ho. It had nothing to do with being a nark.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not that iWGAF if the popo did do that ape in, but why after the trial? It was just TNB as usual
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.