Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kroger store in 92% nigger area encloses high theft aisles in store- racist!

Because of High Levels of Theft, Kroger in 92% Black Community Near Atlanta Under Fire for Enclosing Aisles Within the Store

Zip code 30349 is found in College Park, Georgia. Located just outside Atlanta, black residents make up 92 percent of the population in this zip code.

What does social capital look like in a 92 percent black community? This… [Enclosed aisles of goods at Kroger angers Metro Atlanta customers, CBS46.com, September 25, 2019]:

COLLEGE PARK, Ga. (CBS46) — Stereotyped, intimidated, racism, and uncomfortable, all words used by shoppers to describe their shopping experience at a Kroger in South Fulton.

“I think it’s kind of racist you definitely see that here on Old National,” said a mother of three who had just finished shopping.

College Park Kroger shoppers are upset over a new security installation leaving them to feel stereotyped.

“You won’t see that in Fayetteville or maybe Cobb County anywhere, doubt it,” said the mother.

Enclosed aisles of goods in a Kroger… a protected store within a store! Taking the whole concept of the most enduring symbol of the civil rights movement to a whole new extreme!

At the end of the day, publicly traded companies must answer to balance sheets, income statements and shareholders.

The Visible Black Hand of Economics is a foolproof concept, capable to withstand any peer review and providing irrefutable evidence to how and why communities flourish or flounder in the United States of America.

The blacker a community in the USA, the less likely social capital will flourish.

In laymen terms: a food desert is what occurs when you regress to the black mean.
    http://www.unz.com/sbpdl/because-of-...hin-the-store/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I think it’s kind of racist you definitely see that here on Old National,” said a mother of three who had just finished shopping.
    And I just bet it's a single mother of three, living on Sec8, welfare, EBT, and food stamps. Do these niggers think a store would go to the expense of protecting their merchandise for no reason?

Are they supposed to let niggers rob them blind because to do otherwise:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	9195

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No sane company should do business in College Park. That is the most fuxxated place I’ve ever been. I’d rather live under a bridge in Montana than a mansion in that shit hole.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many took to social media to voice their anger at what they say feels like shopping in a prison just to buy toiletries or laundry detergent.
    And most of them know exactly what being in a prison feels like.

Then when the store owner gives up and closes, that's "racism" too.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The bad thing is they close these stores in niggerfied areas and the next thing you know niggers are traveling to your local stores, destroying them. Places like Kroger need to take one for the team. Operate stores in those shitty, nigger ghetto areas as a loss. Let the niggers take what they please just to keep them out of the good stores and away from white people. They could sell niggers expired food and rotted meat at the nigger locations, its not as if a nigger would notice.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Didn't NigMart already address this problem by locking up all the nigger products in glass cases?
    You better believe that ol' Sam has some loss prevention algorithms working that say EXACTLY what ends up stolen and what items they are.

I'm surprised more skrimps, crab legs and other pricey food items aren't locked up.

An African American man is calling out the Walmart store in American Canyon for locking up hair products marketed to black people, while other products sit open on shelves.

Kwame Sturghall Sr. of Vallejo recorded an Instagram video of himself inside the store in the hair product aisle, which shows some products in antitheft cases. He was there to buy pomade.
    http://www.ktvu.com/news/ktvu-local-...ase-at-walmart

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had a Kroger's on Gettysburg Ave. close a few years back because of the rampant nigger theft, and it became the usual wailing about 'food desert' and civil rights violations. Far as I'm concerned, bags of rice and government cheese need to be thrown from the back of a moving truck, and then let the niggers fight over it in the street.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There are only two Krogers operating in my area, both stores located in good, practically nigger-free neighborhoods. Smart.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    We had a Kroger's on Gettysburg Ave. close a few years back because of the rampant nigger theft, and it became the usual wailing about 'food desert' and civil rights violations. Far as I'm concerned, bags of rice and government cheese need to be thrown from the back of a moving truck, and then let the niggers fight over it in the street.
    The last time I saw Gettysburg Ave. in my rear view the only things there were crack pipes, hoes, broke down hoopties and shell casings. What an absolute shit hole. ( great place to put a VA facility too, way to go government! )

I couldn't get back on 35 east fast enough.