Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

And niggers call white people cowards...

So I've been working a local haunted house for the past 3 years. I've noticed a couple trends. The first is that the niggers are the most likely to move in hug conga lines because they are scared shitless. They are also the most likely to get lost. I'm working in a maze room and they are the only ones that spend 5 plus minutes trying to find their way out despite me pointing them in the right direction. And this goes without saying they are the most likely to start breaking shit. Hasn't happened this season yet but I've seen it before. I will say I'm gentle with human children, but I see a terrified screaming niglet or even full grown pissed off nigger, I show them no mercy. They get the scariest me possible and it cracks me up.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Adult Niggers are like little scared children, they are afraid of ghosts (aka) spooks and also spiders.... not to mention VooDoo.

You need to bring in a BIG jar of Tarantulas in, it will have those niggers running like they have a stolen TeeBee in their sticky paws.
    Or what would really scare the jungle bunnies is waving a job application in front of them.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ice water in a squirt gun will make them piss their pants.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This GIF shows a great way to spook a spook in a haunted house:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1269926542125.gif 
Views:	133 
Size:	415.1 KB 
ID:	9205
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As an update so far my favorite nigger was the one asking me which way was the right way because she was in a rush (this ain't Walmart nigger, you came here because you're in a rush? Gimme a fucking break). She continued chimping trying to intimidate me and I just continued the silent scare treatment as her obnoxious little niglets were about to piss themselves.