Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Drunk nigger eats other drunk nigger's muh dik

Horrified man, 51, has his genitals ripped off in horrific cannibal attack during heavy drinking session
    Moses Wanyoike, 51, woke up after a night of drinking to find his genitals missing
    Mr Wanyoike says his friend had spoken about wanting to circumcise him
    Locals suggested his attacker 'later munched on his body parts', reports claimed

'We hoped we could find it and take it to the hospital in time for it to be stitched back on. It is unfortunate that did not happen.

'He was in a total mess. He was bleeding profusely and had his pair of trousers torn from the back.'

'Throughout the journey home he kept telling me that he would circumcise me. I treated it as a bad joke. I thought he was drunk,' Mr Wanyoike told K24 Digital.

Local county assembly representative James Karanja, who raced Mr Wanyoike to Level Five Hospital, Murang, said he was told a man in his ward had been 'Bobbitted'.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-attack.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always good to have a spare AIDs stick on hand

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    'Such a bizarre act can't be done by sober minded people. They must have been taking drugs and this is becoming a problem in our society.
    'The relevant agencies should step up the war against drugs to avert such incidences.'
    Yeah, that should fix things......

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Horrified man, 51, has his genitals ripped off in horrific cannibal attack during heavy drinking session
    Moses Wanyoike, 51, woke up after a night of drinking to find his genitals missing
    Locals suggested his attacker 'later munched on his body parts', reports claimed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-attack.html
    Look at the BRIGHT side!! NIGGER won't be able to MUH DIK anyone anymore!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What was this nigger drinking or smoking that he didn't even wake up while his muh dik was being detached? Oh, well - he'll have to pee sitting down from now on. Those Africoons and their TNB hijinks are hilarious.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such amazing culture niggers add to the world.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brother Chimpers, I think it's a good assumption none of us ever had a male friend mention any desire to circumcise us. Only niggers.

It's not a matter of getting the hell out if a friend ever said such a thing, none of my friends would, no matter how drunk or high.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brother Chimpers, I think it's a good assumption none of us ever had a male friend mention any desire to circumcise us.
    O rly?

I can now read stories like this - so horrific and disgusting - and not even feel the least bit of shock or disbelief anymore. I just think, "Yeah, well - niggers."

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    O rly?

I can now read stories like this - so horrific and disgusting - and not even feel the least bit of shock or disbelief anymore. I just think, "Yeah, well - niggers."

Seriously? They actually filmed an entire documentary with this offal?
    Actually, I've seen bits of this (or maybe it was some other moonbat shit) but is this really that concerning of an issue?

I never really cared except that I was glad that I looked like all the other boys in the locker room. Except for the niggers. Almost none of them were circumcised. Maybe its because most were shat out at home. I dunno. Back then (the mid 70's) I also noticed that most of the niggers had 'outies' as well. Protruding belly buttons. Also probably from being born at home. The sows just chewed through the umbilicals like wild hogs.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Also probably from being born at home. The sows just chewed through the umbilicals like wild hogs.

Except for the niggers. Almost none of them were circumcised. Maybe its because most were shat out at home. I dunno. Back then (the mid 70's) I also noticed that most of the niggers had 'outies' as well. Protruding belly buttons
    The last visual I want in my head is that of unclothed nigger bucks.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

The last visual I want in my head is that of unclothed nigger bucks.
    I think that's where buck naked comes from. That's the thing about high school gym class. My high school was about 20% nigger and the locker room/ showers were revolting. All the white guys would walk to the shower in a towel, shower, cover up and walk back. The niggers, not so much. They'd drop trou at their lockers and walk stark naked to and back from the showers. Not exactly a mental image I want to remember.