Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Two niggers fight over food (probably chiggun) Stabbing ensues, of course.

“The victim stated the offender and him got into an argument because the offender thought the victim ate his food. The victim stated that the two then wrestled around for a little and then stopped,” according to the police report.

The victim said he went outside after the fight, but Lewis followed him with a pocket knife.
    https://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/10/04/...-myrtle-beach/

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like two soon to be silverbacks are going to find new down-low pardners.....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the police report, Lewis stabbed the victim and stated, “You’re lucky I don’t kill you.”
    All my friends and I say that to each other all the time, always accusing each other of eating the last chicken wing, or finishing the bucket of KFC. Oh wait, we don't, because we aren't niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.