Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NPR shitlibs bemoan the fact that Gandhi hated niggers

Gandhi Is Deeply Revered, But His Attitudes On Race And Sex Are Under Scrutiny

Gandhi was a racist

Last year, a Gandhi statue was removed from a university campus in Ghana. Activists there and in Malawi are using the hashtag #GandhiMustFall. They're angry about his early writings.

In 1903, when Gandhi was in South Africa, he wrote that white people there should be "the predominating race." He also said black people "are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals."

There's no way around it: Gandhi was a racist early in his life, says his biographer Ramachandra Guha.

"Gandhi as a young man went with the ideas of his culture and his time. He thought in his 20s that Europeans are the most civilized. Indians were almost as civilized, and Africans were uncivilized," Guha, 61, told NPR in an interview in May at his home in Bengaluru, India.
    https://www.npr.org/2019/10/02/76608...under-scrutiny
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    He also said black people "are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals."
    He got that right.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Gandhi Is Deeply Revered, But His Attitudes On Race And Sex Are Under Scrutiny

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/02/76608...under-scrutiny
    Gandhi told da' troof n' sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! Of course TRUTH is like kryptonite to libturds. They live in their fairytale world of rainbows, moonbeams and unicorns and huff unicorn farts!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In 1903, when Gandhi was in South Africa, he wrote that white people there should be "the predominating race." He also said black people "are troublesome, very dirty and live like animals."
    What's wrong with that? 1903 and now it's 2019 and what he said still holds. In fact it's much worse now that niggers are allowed to run wild true to their base natures. But we know the truth, facts, history and statistics be rayciss.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191003_120828.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	9157

Who is this ^^^ nigger? I bet if I did a Google image search and got a name, this ape probably landed in dead nigger storage a long time ago. I think I'll dig a little.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn, the backlash is already here.

Thieves steal 'traitor' Gandhi's ashes on what would have been his 150th birthday
    Mahatma Gandhi's ashes were stolen from memorial in central India Wednesday
    The word 'traitor' was also painted over a poster of the independence leader
    The ransacking of the site came on his 150th birthday after his death in 1948

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-birthday.html

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Name:	20191003_120828.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	194.3 KB 
ID:	9157

Who is this ^^^ nigger? I bet if I did a Google image search and got a name, this ape probably landed in dead nigger storage a long time ago. I think I'll dig a little.
    It's a nigger I found randomly several years ago on 4chan and then made a meme out of him by pairing him with a A Wyatt Mann cartoon. I made a shit ton of these memes back in the day.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This? Every time I see that it gives me the willies. Just like a horror movie.

Name:	yFphQDA.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	305.4 KB 
ID:	9170

And isn't this Brigitte Nielson, the Silicone Amazon?

Name:	Jxgloaf.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	9171

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

And isn't this Brigitte Nielson, the Silicone Amazon?

Name:	Jxgloaf.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	188.2 KB 
ID:	9171
    Unfortunately, yes. And she regrets it. Too late, tho.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unfortunately, yes. And she regrets it. Too late, tho
    I had no idea she had a new boyfriend before she snagged her current toyboy.

Fine taste, that woman has. Good looking buck.

Name:	nielsen1a116.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	9200

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    it was the truth.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    One cannot argue with the wisdom of the late Mahatma Ghandi.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    One cannot argue with the wisdom of the late Mahatma Ghandi.
    True dat!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gandhi was racist and planned statue of him at Manchester University must be scrapped due to his 'complicity in the British Empire's actions in Africa' says Students' Union leader who banned clapping

More niggerlovers and their backlash.

A group of students at the University of Manchester are calling for a statue of Indian independence figure Mahatma Gandhi to be scrapped due to his 'well-documented anti-black racism' and 'complicity in the British Empire's actions in Africa'.

The 9ft statue is set to be unveiled outside Manchester Cathedral on November 25th and is intended to promote peace in the city following the Manchester Arena terror attack in May 2017, which killed 22 people.

It was donated to the city by the Shrimad Rajchandra Mission Dharampur, a spiritual mission based in Gandhi's ancestral homeland of Gujarat, to 'spread a message of peace, love and harmony.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...=1490&ito=1490

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We had an Indian player on our tennis team in college for a couple years. His name was Davi (pron. DAH-vee). He absolutely hated niggers. We used to hang out and I considered him a friend.

He was from an elite family (something about the "Caste System"). He was pretty good on the court, but was more of a serve-and-volley player a la John McEnroe. By then, tennis had morphed into more of a power, bang-away-from-the-baseline game. He was a well-known cricket player in his home province. That's kind of the way he played tennis -- lots of double-handed backhands. Great cross court volleyer!

Anyway, I digress... When I was 18 (he was a couple years ahead of me), and we were in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots, he drove me somewhere in his little rice rocket car and was flipping off niggers on the sidewalks

He was light-skinned (he actually looked a lot like a young Freddie Mercury with normal teeth), but would get very dark in the sun. He told me once that he hated when he was dark because people might mistake him for a nigger.

Again, when he spoke of "his people", I think he was referring to his "caste", but he told me numerous times that "his people" hated niggers. I got the impression that sentiment wasn't exclusive to his group.

When I heard this report about Gandhi, I was not surprised at all. I immediately thought about Davi and remembered how much that Indian kid hated niggers too!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    We had an Indian player on our tennis team in college for a couple years. His name was Davi (pron. DAH-vee). He absolutely hated niggers. We used to hang out and I considered him a friend.

He was from an elite family (something about the "Caste System"). He was pretty good on the court, but was more of a serve-and-volley player a la John McEnroe. By then, tennis had morphed into more of a power, bang-away-from-the-baseline game. He was a well-known cricket player in his home province. That's kind of the way he played tennis -- lots of double-handed backhands. Great cross court volleyer!

Anyway, I digress... When I was 18 (he was a couple years ahead of me), and we were in the middle of the Rodney King nigger riots, he drove me somewhere in his little rice rocket car and was flipping off niggers on the sidewalks

He was light-skinned (he actually looked a lot like a young Freddie Mercury with normal teeth), but would get very dark in the sun. He told me once that he hated when he was dark because people might mistake him for a nigger.

Again, when he spoke of "his people", I think he was referring to his "caste", but he told me numerous times that "his people" hated niggers. I got the impression that sentiment wasn't exclusive to his group.

When I heard this report about Gandhi, I was not surprised at all. I immediately thought about Davi and remembered how much that Indian kid hated niggers too!

I've worked around Indians and befriended a few. They hate niggers as a general rule, it's a part of their culture. Like other real countries there's no political correcntess in India.