Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Token nigger bus driver at the wife’s school today!

From time to time (as I don’t seem to work anymore evidently…), I have lunch with the wife and #1 son (who’s in her class this year) at her school.

I won’t eat the shitty cafeteria food, and I can’t make her 23 students sit and watch us eat decent food while they choke down chicken nuggets and broccoli, so today I brought pizza and salad from an awesome mom-and-pop pizza joint that I discovered when I was in high school back in 1793.

It was mostly sunny and mid-60’s earlier today, so I’m rockin’ some sweet tunes in the Caddy with the sunroof open as I pull into the staff parking lot.

I’m singing my ass off.

“I’m freeeeeeeeee fallin’…”

I’m a very good singer if no one is listening.

Anyway, I notice a couple of buses parked under the covered entrance. That usually means the 4th/5th/6th graders are going somewhere for a “field trip”. Today, it was to a goddamn alpaca farm, but that’s not important…

What is important, is that while the wife and her TA were helping me get the food out of my microscopic trunk, I watched the door of a bus open and this morbidly-obese nigger buck – somewhere between 45 and 119, step out.

It stared at us with its yellow eyes. It could barely walk. It waddled. It was clearly unhealthy. It continued to shoot furtive glances at us as the wife and her flunkies (me included) packed out the food.

It staggered and struggled with its balance as it walked up to the front doors of the school. It had to grasp the handrail going up the 5 or 6 steps.

The wife was whining about me not getting her a Starbuck’s while I was watching the fat nigger bus driver. I wasn’t able to think clearly because the Canadian mentality is insanity incarnate and sucks the air out of my brain, but when she stopped bossing me around, I came to my senses enough to ask one basic question:

How can a fat, unstable, barely mobile nigger, be a safe bus driver for 30 or 40 Human children?

Which raises another question…

Why is the bus company hiring a nigger who is clearly not physically well?

We all know the answer to that.

This school district – especially in this zip code, is almost completely nigger-free. The bus company is a private contractor, but has to comply with state reg’s. I have no doubt that they hired a nigger (for $35/hr or so) to fill a quota, just to be in compliance with their contract.

So, when that nigger vapor-locks from the chicken grease, grape soda, Fritos, crack, malt liquor, AIDS probably, menthol Kools, and all the other shit they toss down their suck-holes, will it be behind the wheel of that bus filled with Human children?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    From time to time (as I don’t seem to work anymore evidently…), I have lunch with the wife and #1 son (who’s in her class this year) at her school.

I won’t eat the shitty cafeteria food, and I can’t make her 23 students sit and watch us eat decent food while they choke down chicken nuggets and broccoli, so today I brought pizza and salad from an awesome mom-and-pop pizza joint that I discovered when I was in high school back in 1793.

It was mostly sunny and mid-60’s earlier today, so I’m rockin’ some sweet tunes in the Caddy with the sunroof open as I pull into the staff parking lot.

I’m singing my ass off.

“I’m freeeeeeeeee fallin’…”

I’m a very good singer if no one is listening.

Anyway, I notice a couple of buses parked under the covered entrance. That usually means the 4th/5th/6th graders are going somewhere for a “field trip”. Today, it was to a goddamn alpaca farm, but that’s not important…

What is important, is that while the wife and her TA were helping me get the food out of my microscopic trunk, I watched the door of a bus open and this morbidly-obese nigger buck – somewhere between 45 and 119, step out.

It stared at us with its yellow eyes. It could barely walk. It waddled. It was clearly unhealthy. It continued to shoot furtive glances at us as the wife and her flunkies (me included) packed out the food.

It staggered and struggled with its balance as it walked up to the front doors of the school. It had to grasp the handrail going up the 5 or 6 steps.

The wife was whining about me not getting her a Starbuck’s while I was watching the fat nigger bus driver. I wasn’t able to think clearly because the Canadian mentality is insanity incarnate and sucks the air out of my brain, but when she stopped bossing me around, I came to my senses enough to ask one basic question:

How can a fat, unstable, barely mobile nigger, be a safe bus driver for 30 or 40 Human children?

Which raises another question…

Why is the bus company hiring a nigger who is clearly not physically well?

We all know the answer to that.

This school district – especially in this zip code, is almost completely nigger-free. The bus company is a private contractor, but has to comply with state reg’s. I have no doubt that they hired a nigger (for $35/hr or so) to fill a quota, just to be in compliance with their contract.

So, when that nigger vapor-locks from the chicken grease, grape soda, Fritos, crack, malt liquor, AIDS probably, menthol Kools, and all the other shit they toss down their suck-holes, will it be behind the wheel of that bus filled with Human children?
    Unfortunately, it probably will. I HATE apefirmative blacktion!!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alpaca Farm? That is almost as good as a Llama farm. I used to fuck with my second ex-wife about hunting Llamas just to piss her off. She once asked why I would hunt Llamas. I told her anything that has a face like that deserves to be shot.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    ... She once asked why I would hunt Llamas. I told her anything that has a face like that deserves to be shot.
    LMMFLWAO!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOLLOW-UP

The more I thought about that crippled nigger bus driver, the more it bothered me. Presumably, 5 days a week, 9 months a year, that nigger is responsible for the lives of Human children. That fat nigger could barely walk. It had to be at least in its late 50's -- maybe older. What are the odds of that nigger having some kind of medical episode that renders it unable to control the vehicle?

So, this morning I called the school district admin' office and got the number of the bus company. I spoke with a woman who was in their HR office and told her what I had seen yesterday. She was actually somewhat surprised at what I described -- especially the fact that the nigger struggled to get up the few steps leading up to front doors of the school.

She said that drivers have to pass the same medical and physical tests as commercial truck drivers. She knew the nigger I was talking about and promised to look into the matter. I thanked her.

I was just sitting at my desk this morning and a thought popped into my head. How would I feel if I didn't say anything and that nigger ended up killing a bunch of Human children during a seizure or some shit? I don't care if the company puts that nigger behind a desk until it retires, but it should not be driving a big-ass bus full of kids!
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 10-03-2019 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Spelling error...

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOLLOW-UP

The more I thought about that crippled nigger bus driver, the more it bothered me. Presumably, 5 days a week, 9 months a year, that nigger is responsible for the lives of Human children. That fat nigger could barely walk. It had to be at least in its late 50's -- maybe older. What are the odds of that nigger having some kind of medical episode that renders it unable to control the vehicle?

So, this morning I called the school district admin' office and got the number of the bus company. I spoke with a woman who was in their HR office and told her what I had seen yesterday. She was actually somewhat surprised at what I described -- especially the fact that the nigger struggled to get up the few steps leading up to front doors of the school.

She said that drivers have to pass the same medical and physical tests as commercial truck drivers. She knew the nigger I was talking about and promised to look into the matter. I thanked her.

I was just sitting at my desk this morning and a thought popped into my head. How would I feel if I didn't say anything and that nigger ended up killing a bunch of Human children during a seizure or some shit? I don't care if the company puts that nigger behind a desk until it retires, but it should not be driving a big-ass bus full of kids!
    You probably saved some human lives. Good on you. Fuck niggers anyway. That sow should not be driving anymore. The grease in her arteries may at anytime congeal enough to stop her ticker and kill humans.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    FOLLOW-UP

She said that drivers have to pass the same medical and physical tests as commercial truck drivers
    Well thats not really saying much these days. I spent 10 years workining in the warehouse of a major factory in my city. One thing i noticed over the years was a drastic increase in the number of niggers and muslim truck drivers. Extremely obese niggers and muslims that cant speak a word of English. And none of them could back a trailer into a dock without destroying something. They must be passing out CDL's like free candy on Halloween these days.
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I just went off on a rant in another forum about all the nigger bus drivers I see around here (a nigger-free zone), and it got me to thinking...

I have been to the wife's school to either drop off, or pick up, our spoiled, White-privileged, stuck up offspring maybe 100 times since my OP, and I have not seen that crippled nigger driver since that day back in early October. Not that I remember anyway...

I have to think of a subtle way to ask the wife about this. She has no idea that I called the bus company. She would be pissed! I'm a fairly observant person, and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed that nigger if I would have seen it. I wonder if that HR chick I spoke with re-assigned that nigger to a more appropriate position (picking up dog shit at the park, disposal of entrails at the slaughterhouse, scraping gum off the sidewalk, etc...)...?

Honest to God -- the more I think about it, the more I'm thinkin' that nigger is gone, baby!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe it got batwings? Who knows. You know for sure they didn't fire it or there would be nigger lotto. They probably just gave it another route or put it on disability. That is a niggers dream. To get on the govt. gibsmedats.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Maybe it got batwings? Who knows. You know for sure they didn't fire it or there would be nigger lotto. They probably just gave it another route or put it on disability. That is a niggers dream. To get on the govt. gibsmedats.
    That would explain it! I'll keep my eyes open this week and see if that nigger really is off the route. If we get to the end of the week and that decrepit old knuckler is still a no-show, I'll know that it's gone.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been reading this thread for a while- won't lie, I was hoping for a comedic outcome.

It was an overly large orangatun, I was hoping for it to try chimp out and failed. Maybe in a slapstick fashion.

Not having a go though, I mean you did what was right and I have no right to expect a comedic story in your real life TNB interactions, I mean niggers are a serious problem, especially around kids.

Won't say I hope it has its bat wings, but I will say I hope it TNB's enough to give others a laugh at niggers expense and hopefully, they join Chimpout!

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJigger View Post
    I have been reading this thread for a while- won't lie, I was hoping for a comedic outcome...
    I think you just might get your wish.

I was at the wife's school Monday once, but today 3 times (she forgot her backpack). So, in the last 48 hours, I have been at the school 4 times and not seen that nigger once!

I'm beginning to think that the call I made to the bus company back in October just might have gotten that walking-heart-attack nigger re-assigned.

Again, our kids don't ride the bus currently, but they might have to from time to time next year if I'm out of town a lot. I would rather them not be injured or killed because some 80 IQ morbidly-obese nigger bat-wings on the way to school.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good read, mph. Keep the updates coming.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, I did not see that fat crippled old nigger all week. Friday, I was at the school 3 times -- once for an hour, and while I did see another fat nigger sheboon driver with an ass that looks like a two beach balls in a pup tent, it seems to move around without difficulty. Its mouf is certainly in constant motion... I saw it across the street standing under a tree in the rain smoking a cig There's no smoking on school property, you see.

The kids are out of school until the 2nd, so we shall see as time goes forward.

She might not even know, but I can't think of a sneaky way to ask the wife about it that won't arouse her suspicion. I'll admit that she's a little smarter than me when it comes to that stuff...
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 12-22-2019 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling error

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got the answer!

I went to the school for lunch with the wife, male replicant #1 (who looks like a Buddhist monk -- his mother let him get a buzz cut), and the other wild animals. Walking back out to my car, I passed a driver whom I've spoken with before. He's a very jolly Hispanic fellow in his 50's (I'm guessing). I asked him what happened to that fat nigger driver that could barely walk (I didn't say it quite that way of course...).

Turns out, that nigger FAILED A MEDICAL EVALUATION and was currently on leave!

Which raises another question -- was that medical evaluation the result of my call to their company?

That is a question that will never be answered, but at least now I know that nigger is not endangering Human children anymore.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I finally got the answer!

I went to the school for lunch with the wife, male replicant #1 (who looks like a Buddhist monk -- his mother let him get a buzz cut), and the other wild animals. Walking back out to my car, I passed a driver whom I've spoken with before. He's a very jolly Hispanic fellow in his 50's (I'm guessing). I asked him what happened to that fat nigger driver that could barely walk (I didn't say it quite that way of course...).

Turns out, that nigger FAILED A MEDICAL EVALUATION and was currently on leave!

Which raises another question -- was that medical evaluation the result of my call to their company?

That is a question that will never be answered, but at least now I know that nigger is not endangering Human children anymore.
    From your tale, I like to believe that nigger failed

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk