From time to time (as I don’t seem to work anymore evidently…), I have lunch with the wife and #1 son (who’s in her class this year) at her school.

I won’t eat the shitty cafeteria food, and I can’t make her 23 students sit and watch us eat decent food while they choke down chicken nuggets and broccoli, so today I brought pizza and salad from an awesome mom-and-pop pizza joint that I discovered when I was in high school back in 1793.

It was mostly sunny and mid-60’s earlier today, so I’m rockin’ some sweet tunes in the Caddy with the sunroof open as I pull into the staff parking lot.

I’m singing my ass off.

“I’m freeeeeeeeee fallin’…”

I’m a very good singer if no one is listening.

Anyway, I notice a couple of buses parked under the covered entrance. That usually means the 4th/5th/6th graders are going somewhere for a “field trip”. Today, it was to a goddamn alpaca farm, but that’s not important…

What is important, is that while the wife and her TA were helping me get the food out of my microscopic trunk, I watched the door of a bus open and this morbidly-obese nigger buck – somewhere between 45 and 119, step out.

It stared at us with its yellow eyes. It could barely walk. It waddled. It was clearly unhealthy. It continued to shoot furtive glances at us as the wife and her flunkies (me included) packed out the food.

It staggered and struggled with its balance as it walked up to the front doors of the school. It had to grasp the handrail going up the 5 or 6 steps.

The wife was whining about me not getting her a Starbuck’s while I was watching the fat nigger bus driver. I wasn’t able to think clearly because the Canadian mentality is insanity incarnate and sucks the air out of my brain, but when she stopped bossing me around, I came to my senses enough to ask one basic question:

How can a fat, unstable, barely mobile nigger, be a safe bus driver for 30 or 40 Human children?

Which raises another question…

Why is the bus company hiring a nigger who is clearly not physically well?

We all know the answer to that.

This school district – especially in this zip code, is almost completely nigger-free. The bus company is a private contractor, but has to comply with state reg’s. I have no doubt that they hired a nigger (for $35/hr or so) to fill a quota, just to be in compliance with their contract.

So, when that nigger vapor-locks from the chicken grease, grape soda, Fritos, crack, malt liquor, AIDS probably, menthol Kools, and all the other shit they toss down their suck-holes, will it be behind the wheel of that bus filled with Human children?