Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Oil Pumper and sow outrage after someone gave their nigglet the okay sign LOL.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-o...011828687.html

Parents outraged after a Universal Studios character made 'OK' symbol with daughter

I don't feel so bad when the brown guys take over after this. At least they aren't this stupid!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/parents-o...011828687.html

I don't feel so bad when the brown guys take over after this. At least they aren't this stupid!
    Look at that pansie CUCK!! That sow is blacker than oil and uglier than a gorilla!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably thinks nigger gang Signs are perfectly ok though because it is just "culture". I have yet to see an example of the backwards ok sign aka "white power" in real life. I see nigger hand signals all the time.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    All the media has skipped over the fact, that the little niglet next to the Minion is giving the same symbol. You have to dig to find the picture, most crop the sprog out completely or crop out his hands.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I've been white for 61 years and just now learning that an OK hand gesture is actually a symbol for white supremacists. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Or maybe...and I'm only speculating, the OK symbol means "gimme free season passes to Universal Studios".

Fuckin niggers, the whine just never stops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor (2).gif 
Views:	68 
Size:	7.46 MB 
ID:	9149 < click here

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I've been white for 61 years and just now learning that an OK hand gesture is actually a symbol for white supremacists. I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Or maybe...and I'm only speculating, the OK symbol means "gimme free season passes to Universal Studios".

Fuckin niggers, the whine just never stops.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tenor (2).gif 
Views:	68 
Size:	7.46 MB 
ID:	9149 < click here
    It was a prank to turn normal symbols into nazi symbols. It worked out great. guys on 4 chan wanted to turn clowns and okay symbol into white power symbols. They posted and idiot journalist took the bait and ran with it.

Now I could only get neo nazi's to carry hammer and sickle. I would be living in heaven. That is one symbol I want them to hate next .

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks more like arthritis and carpal tunnel to me. My grandfather's hands tended to look the same most of the time. Now granted, if he were alive he'd be right at home here, but he died in '96, long before 4 chan and before the ok sign meant anything else. I got arthitis and carpal tunnel in both hands too. They sometimes look like that. It's the sort of thing we get from working all our lives and not relying on gibsmedat.

I sure hope that it does turn out to be the case and the sacked actor sues the hell out of the driller and sow and the cucks at universal.