Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

NIGGER LOTTO ATTEMPT: Royal cuck and his sheboon suing UK press

https://sussexofficial.uk/

Hold on to your hats, folks!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boy, is that ever gonna piss off the Queen. Isn't it like the one inviolable rule of the royal family, to not take a position either for or against something?
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest

Prince Oildriller Harry Whines Like a Bitch

I guess he's suing the Daily Mail because they're saying mean things about his pet nigger.

Prince Harry is taking a powerful stance against the “ruthless” treatment he says wife Meghan Markle has received in the British tabloid press.

“Unfortunately, my wife has become one of the latest victims of a British tabloid press that wages campaigns against individuals with no thought to the consequences – a ruthless campaign that has escalated over the past year, throughout her pregnancy and while raising our newborn son,” Harry said in a statement on Tuesday
    And now invoking his mother and her treatment in the media. Well if she wasn't banging an asslifter....just saying.

I lost my mother and now I watch my wife falling victim to the same powerful forces.
    https://people.com/royals/prince-har...british-press/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by White Orchid View Post

https://sussexofficial.uk/

Hold on to your hats, folks!
    Crimea river, you Royal PUSSY and drown in it!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What, are people complaining about the millions that greedy, lowlife sow is spending on herself when she doesn't even the sense to take the damned price tag off the 5K dress she bought? I bet she got the whiny GingerCuck to write that. Or maybe everyone is not impressed with her former, brilliant career?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	megh.com.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	67.0 KB 
ID:	9154

And "Maternity leave"? Leave from WHAT? What does she do that requires a break?