Close

Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Stupid sheboon at duh zoo.

https://1010wins.radio.com/articles/...lion-bronx-zoo

I'll bet that lion is thinking "You stupid nigger bitch... I've still got chunks of sheboons like you in my stool from before they brought me here from africoon."

He probably didn't eat her only because he gets a better tasting, less smelly diet at the zoo. Also, lions won't willingly ingest baff salts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lion could smell that sow and didn't want any part of its greasy, oily, fat-laden flesh.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw Ringling Brothers about 6 months before they finally shut down, before the show you could 'visit' the animals about an hour earlier in their enclosures. That's the closest I've ever been to a lion and it was quite literally about 4 feet away with nothing more than a cyclone fence between us.

I remember that like it was yesterday and was shitting bricks at the time thinking that I wished the fence was more substantial. I dont think I've ever been reminded in such real-life terms how pathetic and vulnerable we are as humans.

This sow must have been high as fuck. Even livestock are smart enough to be terrified and make some distance.

I am however, disappointed with the lion.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's fake news. Unfortunately there was a moat in front of the sheboon. It's a good thing, as much as it would have been wonderful to see the sheboon being choked out by the lion the lion would have been shot soon after. Niggers get their knowledge of wildlife from watching animated Disney movies

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a damn shame someone didn't give that sow a swift kick in it's stinky monkey ass down into the moat....
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

moat?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudisease View Post
    It's fake news. Unfortunately there was a moat in front of the sheboon.

Visual perspective makes it a little hard for me to tell. Sure would have been nice though, to see that bad boy make a good college try at her, if for nothing else to see it shit itself.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger sow climbs into lion enclosure. Didn't make nigger chow out of the dancing nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-app...172154038.html

Woman apparently climbs into lion's exhibit, dances at Bronx Zoo
    The lion seems defective!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lion seems defective!
    No, it was probably smart enough to realize what happened the last time a nigger and a gorilla named Harambe were in close proximity to each other.

Even non-human apex predators can become victims of out of control niggardry and nigger love.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lion knows, its not safe to be near niggers. They stink at the very least.
    Mufasa was lucky it wasn't a male nigger or else he would have been sodomised.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, it was probably smart enough to realize what happened the last time a nigger and a gorilla named Harambe were in close proximity to each other.
    Exactly, and 10,000 niggers aren't worth the life of one lion.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You guys remember the poachers in Wakanda who were eaten (mostly) by lions? The fact that they had to inventory body parts to figure out how many, and just what the lions ate... was hysterical.

And you guys are right, if the lion so much as scratched the nigger it would have been put down.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44728507

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the chimp again.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/02/woman-...en-identified/

If you think about it, that nigger was part of the exhibit.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lion-6629.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	9150

Myáh Lareé Israelite

The lion had good taste not to eat Miss Thang here.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lion was looking at that hideous sheboon exactly the way my cat looks at a toy he absolutely does not want to play with.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It would have been worth it to have one lion put down for eating a filthy nigger. Imagine how many radical environmentalist - PETA types would become woke that a precious animal died because of a filthy nigger.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we can always watch this - which never gets old and is right up there with the nigger-dumping scene in Amistad - and enjoy the screeching of the nogs and asslifters.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread reminds me of one of the greatest hoaxes of the 2000's....anyone remember the Cambodian Midget Fighting League? Hilarious.

Name:  Cmfl.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  82.5 KB
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And now as it's on the hind-paw evading police, it has posted total nigger babble cRap video on Instagram.

https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/bronx-...-hunt-for-her/

“If I walked in the lion den, do you think for one second I’m scared of a handcuff, I’m scared of a jail cell?” she babbled on Instagram while nibbling a spinach leaf and sporting a crown of twigs. “And I’m not eating your food if y’all lock me up.”

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “And I’m not eating your food if y’all lock me up.”
    Lock it up! Stupid, babbling, useless waste of oxygen sheboon.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    As satisfying as it would have been to video some zookeepers shoveling some extra greasy and smelly lion crap the next day, the poor lion would have had to lick its ass for a month to get the taste out, even if it wasn't shot for doing what lions do best to niggers.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast