Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you know Jar Jar Binks is a nigger?

This explains quite a bit. That character Star Wars fans love to hate, Jar Jar Binks was played by a nigger. Ahmad Best now says that playing Jar Jar sent him into depression and near suicide. Oh come on nigger, you only wanted to self delete because you are a nigger!

I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone at the time assumed that niggers were being made fun of by whitey. JJB shucked, jived and danced just like a nigger even in complete CGI. There was an uproar made by Hollywood lefties and niggers over the whole debacle until it came out that JJB was, in fact, a nigger in real life. Most all of the hype immediately subsided over it all. I think he should count himself lucky. Most bands are lucky to ever become even a one hit wonder. You got your money nigger. Now get over it. Either get a real job or go back to the Brooklyn Bridge and make yourself your own set of bat wings. Nobody gives a crap either way as long as you behave yourself but for shit sake nigger, quit crying like a little bitch about it.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ....but for shit sake nigger, quit crying like a little bitch about it.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone at the time assumed that niggers were being made fun of by whitey.
    I remember the outcry and how George Lucas whined and cried that he didn't mean it to look that way. We know he was honest, because his wife is a sow.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Simian View Post
    This explains quite a bit. That character Star Wars fans love to hate, Jar Jar Binks was played by a nigger. Ahmad Best now says that playing Jar Jar sent him into depression and near suicide. Oh come on nigger, you only wanted to self delete because you are a nigger!

It sounded like the @$$h0le spoke "outer space" bix nood so it's no surprise that he was a NIGGER!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it wasn't a character act then? Just this niggers normal speech patterns.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Your ability to speak has not made you intelligent." True for all niggers.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He wanted to commit suicide because he was given a high paying job acting in a major film? huh?

Funfact: Keanu Reeves makes about $5 million a year in residuals from acting in The Matrix. That's because he got a small paycheck for acting in the film in exchange for a piece of the backend i.e. residuals and royalties from future profits. I bet this nigger just got a paycheck from the film and has already squandered it on muh dik and stupid shit. Now he's whining like a victim to get more money. Hire a good lawyer, nigger.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    : Keanu Reeves makes about $5 million a year in residuals from acting in The Matrix. That's because he got a small paycheck for acting in the film in exchange for a piece of the backend i.e. residuals and royalties from future profits
    A lot of smart human actors have done this and/or taken small salaries against a share of the profits. But niggers just have visions in their bony heads of a big bunch of money in their paws right now and can't wait to blow it all on hoes, bling, Caddies and show-off houses.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the fuck did anyone recognize him in public when his screen image was all CGI?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.