Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Trudeau: secret nigger wannbe, or good ole boy

https://www.infowars.com/yet-more-hi...e-has-emerged/

I can’t decide if this guy is just faking his current cuckory and deep down is racist as any normal human,
    or some wigger spaz with a coon fetish. What say you, chimpers?

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    Trudeau is such a beta boy, soy drinking cuck... I personally think he really just wants to be a nigger deep down inside.
    Or have one deep down inside.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Or have one deep down inside.
    it is probably both of those things.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's neither. He's just a not very educated and not very bright clown.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    He's a nigger lover and imbecile extraordinaire.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.infowars.com/yet-more-hi...e-has-emerged/

I can’t decide if this guy is just faking his current cuckory and deep down is racist as any normal human,
    or some wigger spaz with a coon fetish. What say you, chimpers?
    He's just a brain dead libtard that likes to dress up. I remember when his cuck father was Prime Minister in 1977. His ho' of a mom was worse than a groupie and had an affair with Mick Jagger while the Rolling Stones toured Canada.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    He's just a brain dead libtard that likes to dress up. I remember when his cuck father was Prime Minister in 1977. His ho' of a mom was worse than a groupie and had an affair with Mick Jagger while the Rolling Stones toured Canada.
    Mick is an obvious life long wannabe nigger. Trudeau’s mammy must have been a wannabe coal burner.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mick is an obvious life long wannabe nigger. Trudeau’s mammy must have been a wannabe coal burner.
    Tru dat!!

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest

Considering Signing Up

As a neutral, though. Like an astrophysicist would approach

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "neutral"? Not sure what you mean?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedWeStand View Post

The crowd here isn't very welcoming of anything positive concerning niggers and/or their sandy variants. We joke around a lot but are pretty serious in our disdain for them. We do not believe in things like there being a difference between a "black" man and a nigger. To us they are one and the same. We do not see them as equals or even capable of it. We would love to have you, just keep that in mind.

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The crowd here isn't very welcoming of anything positive concerning niggers and/or their sandy variants. We joke around a lot but are pretty serious in our disdain for them. We do not believe in things like there being a difference between a "black" man and a nigger. To us they are one and the same. We do not see them as equals or even capable of it. We would love to have you, just keep that in mind.
    I worded that poorly. Referring to pulling back & looking at the big picture from many angles. All of this backlash about to come down with liberal fools & dark people going overboard, blaming the white man for their own inadequacies is going to bite them in the ass. Same with ultra feminists. Forced globalization before its time only breeds resentment. Never mind outright robbery.

The problem with PC politics forcing this agenda down our throats is that no one ever owns scientific fact re: anthropology & environment. Pretending as though all races share similar innate traits/talents is a disservice to humankind. It leads to punishing those with certain gifts as a result of every race holding themselves to the standards of whites in majority white nations. By not recognizing inborn talent/weakness it causes a resentment, feeling of envy and failure among those races comparing themselves to the white western people. That makes them a danger to whites. Never corner the white people. In general, they're pretty tolerant but if others cross that line then prepare to have websites such as this popping up everywhere. Westerners are not going to hand over millenia of hard work surviving bitter cold climates, plagues & wars to hoards of migrants w/slacker legacies.

When "it" comes down, it will be epic

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by UnitedWeStand View Post
    I worded that poorly. Referring to pulling back & looking at the big picture from many angles. All of this backlash about to come down with liberal fools & dark people going overboard, blaming the white man for their own inadequacies is going to bite them in the ass. Same with ultra feminists. Forced globalization before its time only breeds resentment. Never mind outright robbery.

The problem with PC politics forcing this agenda down our throats is that no one ever owns scientific fact re: anthropology & environment. Pretending as though all races share similar innate traits/talents is a disservice to humankind. It leads to punishing those with certain gifts as a result of every race holding themselves to the standards of whites in majority white nations. By not recognizing inborn talent/weakness it causes a resentment, feeling of envy and failure among those races comparing themselves to the white western people. That makes them a danger to whites. Never corner the white people. In general, they're pretty tolerant but if others cross that line then prepare to have websites such as this popping up everywhere. Westerners are not going to hand over millenia of hard work surviving bitter cold climates, plagues & wars to hoards of migrants w/slacker legacies.

When "it" comes down, it will be epic
    Fair enough.

But there is a huge difference in those that resent us for success and niggers who resent us for being not niggers. Every race does have unique traits and similar traits. But niggers are not human.

We don't hate those people invading our country because they aren't white. We hate them because they are coming for handouts and will likely pump out more financial burdens. Unless they are niggers of course. Then it is both.

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest

Fair Enough

I agree..but let's go deeper. We're in Trudeau thread? Let me check as my following comment will feel so comfortable in this lil cranny.

Not sure if I'm bouncing this off of North Americans (Hottest Humans to Ever Grace This Earth, BTW) Australians, Europeans et. al.

And I don't care. Ya gonna hear it!

UnitedWeStand
    Chimpout Guest
    Probably should register bc those captchas are complete cunts

But just think for a moment. Trudeau gets his DNA results back from 23 & Me.

Can you predict the breakdown? I KNOW I can..

Whoppers left, right & center. Like the other Canadian Justin...

People, we're looking at a partial Eskimo. Similar to that Todd Palin guy.

The giveaway? Issues w/alcohol reported. This common denominator should raise some flags, non?

That housewife series former countess LuAnn de Lesseps celeb brings it right home

Not so white after all, North America, are you?

THERE'S our glue, though

MAGICAL ADHESIVE

-Proud North American, me ♡