Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Down low "queen" crowned "royalty"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-memp...005521480.html

"I decided to wear a dress because I strongly believe in the fact that I'm a queen," said Allen, who is gay.
    When I was in high school there is no way this nigger would have been wearing that dress. We had gay/lesbians but they still wore appropriate clothing for their sex to the event. If you didn't dress appropriately, you didn't go. There was also no way in hell they were winning the "royalty" aka king and queen when I was growing up. I am not knocking the gay community but seriously. It is time to stop with the revisioning of every little thing to please the .01%

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	37ccd441bcb1e0348a7a53ac0f150af7.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	9139

FABULOUS!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So we have a surgically altered man/tranny on the cover of Playboy, and a Homecoming Queen is a big nigger buck.

This planet is doomed.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/meet-memp...005521480.html

When I was in high school there is no way this nigger would have been wearing that dress. We had gay/lesbians but they still wore appropriate clothing for their sex to the event. If you didn't dress appropriately, you didn't go. There was also no way in hell they were winning the "royalty" aka king and queen when I was growing up. I am not knocking the gay community but seriously. It is time to stop with the revisioning of every little thing to please the .01%
    The "lavender" mafia strikes again!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So we have a surgically altered man/tranny on the cover of Playboy
    I would add that to my sig if more space was allowed. What was the issue's caption, "Substitute for Ipecac"?

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rocero, 35, was just named Playboy‘s August 2019 Playmate, which makes her the first transgender Asian Pacific Islander Playmate to appear in the magazine.
    How innovative. Old Hugh must be spinning in his grave. So - and I have no idea - do men who buy this magazine want to look at a ladyboy with implants? The guys I've known wouldn't, but these days who knows?

https://people.com/sports/model-geen...nder-playmate/

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So - and I have no idea - do men who buy this magazine want to look at a ladyboy with implants?
    I had a subscription like 20 years ago, years later I found out they actually had articles too.

BTW, pretentious as fuck if you ask me. NOTHING they ever wrote about, endorsed or rated ever had anything to do with my lifestyle. None of my friends either. We didn't hang out for drinks at the clubhouse by the back nine. It was more like long-necks straight out of the bottle at the local dive.

"Upholstery choices for your Jaguar", ummm not in my hood. It was more like saddle blankets for the bench seat in your pickup. And in my circle of friends, WD-40 is also a cologne.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Allow me to introduce myself: Mr. Peenud Hayed, cynical bastard...

I'm not buying it! Niggers love attention and will do anything to get it. This fucking nigger is simply soaking up all the fawning over the fact that it is so "brave". I say "BULLSHIT!"

I've mentioned a time or two that my sister-in-law (Mrs. Peenud's oldest sibling) is gay.

She's the polar opposite of the man-hating militant bull-dyke one immediately thinks of when discussing lesbians. She claims that she knew she was different from a very young age, and knew for sure in her tweens. She went all the way through high school and never said a word. She had a very discrete relationship in her late teens. My wife, 5-1/2 years younger, never had a clue. It wasn't until she was getting packed to come to the U.S. for college that her sister took her aside and told her she was gay.

Mrs. Peenud wasn't shocked by the revelation. In retrospect, it filled in a lot of blanks in their history. Point is, sis'-in-law never flaunted her gayness. If you met her tomorrow, I doubt you'd know she was gay. Her parents had issues with it -- especially her traditional Catholic mom, but that went away over time. She never used it to elicit attention.