SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Love all the hashtags.

Plus size

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet this thing never goes swimming at the beach. If it did a whaling ship might see it and harpoon it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I bet this thing never goes swimming at the beach. If it did a whaling ship might see it and harpoon it.
    I hope that whale doesn't dip in any beach. Lots of coastal cities will be destroyed by a global sea level rise.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    You guys with wives and those who understand women's dress sizes will get this. I have a daughter who fights with her weight all the time. She's a size 12-14. Look it up, that's curvy, not a big ol' tub of shit like this nigger.

And....not only this nigger but humans as well that are called "plus-sized" are NOT plus size they're fuckin humongous. I know what plus-sized is and that ain't it. It's a pathetic moniker for fat-assed women to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and so not to seem like a pig...that applies to men as well except the 'nice' phrase is "big & tall". No, it's not the big & tall store, it's where fat bastards buy 5XL sweat pants.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    You guys with wives and those who understand women's dress sizes will get this. I have a daughter who fights with her weight all the time. She's a size 12-14. Look it up, that's curvy, not a big ol' tub of shit like this nigger.

And....not only this nigger but humans as well that are called "plus-sized" are NOT plus size they're fuckin humongous. I know what plus-sized is and that ain't it. It's a pathetic moniker for fat-assed women to feel better about themselves.

Oh, and so not to seem like a pig...that applies to men as well except the 'nice' phrase is "big & tall". No, it's not the big & tall store, it's where fat bastards buy 5X sweat pants.
    LOL!! This reminds me of a fat fuck who used to work at my job and quit a few days ago. Funny thing is this @$$h0le is a YT with the work ethic of a NIGGER. Five foot six and 280 lbs. Funny thing is this fucktard wants to be a cop. Da poleez must be extremely desperate if they hire this fat fuck. I could see him chasing after 2 niggers and having a heart attack in the middle of da' skreet!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thank natures God whenever I see a girl/woman with a nice figure. Not a stick figure, and a little extra weight is ok. It is very pleasant to the eye, and gives me hope for human kind.

That thing that Diva posted however is just a typical sow sow, (pig nigger pig). It is an abomination and an eyesore.

Honestly, I frequently see Amish and/or Mennonite ladies. They are covered neck to ankles in long dresses, keep their hair up in a bun under a head-dress, and wear no makeup. However, they ALL seem to have very nice ladylike figures. I find them quite attractive.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That sow looks like a 400 lb. piece of gorilla sheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    #simplydisgusting #vomit

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Honestly, I frequently see Amish and/or Mennonite ladies. They are covered neck to ankles in long dresses, keep their hair up in a bun under a head-dress, and wear no makeup. However, they ALL seem to have very nice ladylike figures. I find them quite attractive.
    There's a lot to be said for modesty. My ex frequently wore dresses, probably as much as she wore jeans on any given day. She was very much a girly-girl but not a prude. Any ol' hoe can jam themselves into some tight jeans but it takes a real woman rock a simple print dress. Gnomesayin?

And believe me, I have an imagination that could make satan blush.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nasty Ham Planet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And believe me, I have an imagination that could make satan blush.
    Well, the sow's giant panniculus does cover up her niglet launcher, if you like something left to the imagination.

DJ Stoopnig
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, the sow's giant panniculus does cover up her niglet launcher, if you like something left to the imagination.

Panniculus? That's more like a peninsula!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Stoopnig View Post
    Panniculus? That's more like a peninsula!
    I think Diva may be confusing panniculus with stytopygia. We all know that sows launch thier hell spawn out of their "back holes". Probably where they were inseminated as well. Hence the term shit demons.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know that sows launch thier hell spawn out of their "back holes".
    Well, maybe "cloaca"?

Cloaca, (Latin: “sewer”), in vertebrates, common chamber and outlet into which the intestinal, urinary, and genital tracts open.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I hope that whale doesn't dip in any beach. Lots of coastal cities will be destroyed by a global sea level rise.
    Like a Mt. Etna avalanche thousands of years ago, which created a tsunami that hit the eastern Mediterranean coasts:

https://www.livescience.com/1170-tow...terranean.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's another "curvy" girl.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.