Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Muh dik'n duh keeds.

Nigger skool board member arrested for muh dik'n the chilluns. At least I HOPE the victims are niggers. Probably so.

Ronnie Williams was taken into custody yesterday, Friday, September 27, 2019, and charged with one count of felony Sexual Abuse of a Child by a Person of Trust, two counts of felony Sexual Abuse of a Child by a Person of Trust in the 2nd Degree, four counts of felony Rape Without Consent in the 2nd Degree, three counts of felony Continuous Sexual Abuse of a Child, four counts of felony Unlawful Sexual Contact with a Person less than 13 Years, and five counts of felony Unlawful Sexual Contact in the 2nd Degree with a Person Less Than 18 Years.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colonial disrik kiddie muhdiker.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	299.2 KB 
ID:	9124

“As always, we will do all that we legally can to protect the safety of our students, and to ensure that they receive the best education possible,” said Board of Education President, Ted Laws.
    http://firststateupdate.com/2019/09/...e-of-children/
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found a news segment on it.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    Nigger skool board member arrested for muh dik'n the chilluns. At least I HOPE the victims are niggers. Probably so.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Colonial disrik kiddie muhdiker.png 
Views:	112 
Size:	299.2 KB 
ID:	9124

http://firststateupdate.com/2019/09/...e-of-children/
    Delaware yet again!! I'm glad that I moved back to Florida 4 years ago after living in shithole Wilmington for a year.