Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYC makes it illegal to call authorities on illegal aliens if it's motivated by "hate"

City bans calling someone an ‘illegal alien’ out of hate

It’s now against the law in New York City to threaten someone with a call to immigration authorities or refer to them as an “illegal alien” when motivated by hate.

The restrictions — violations of which are punishable by fines of up to $250,000 per offense — are outlined in a 29-page directive released by City Hall’s Commission on Human Rights.

“‘Alien’ — used in many laws to refer to a ‘noncitizen’ person — is a term that may carry negative connotations and dehumanize immigrants, marking them as ‘other,'” reads one passage of the memo. “The use of certain language, including ‘illegal alien’ and ‘illegals,’ with the intent to demean, humiliate, or offend a person or persons constitutes discrimination.”
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-b...ut-of-hate/img
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So in my case it will be motivated by love. Love of my country, It's laws, my freedom, and the love of sending illegal invaders back over the fence.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck NYC.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    City bans calling someone an ‘illegal alien’ out of hate

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/city-b...ut-of-hate/img
    Karma would be big bird deblasio and his sow getting carjacked in new yawk and the cops would look the other way and not do nuffins!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck NY. An illegal alien is the legal term. They are not immigrants. They are lawbreakers. They are border niggers. I'm so sick of hearing their filthy language and accent everyday. Speak English you bastards.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a violation of the first amendment, and will be challenged in court. If I'm wrong, then kiss the country goodbye. Imagine, not being able to call someone an illegal immigrant, or a nigger.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    What's next, we can't call prison inmates 'felons'?

....a term that may carry negative connotations and dehumanize immigrants
    Uh, no. An immigrant is person who legally migrated to the United States. The rest are illegal aliens.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So it will be obvious that it was motivated by "hate"? I've been expecting this for some time now - the Thought Police.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So it will be obvious that it was motivated by "hate"? I've been expecting this for some time now - the Thought Police.
    Wait...so I missed the boat entirely with my first response. Lemme get this right...

The use of certain language, including ‘illegal alien’ and ‘illegals,’ with the intent to demean, humiliate, or offend a person or persons constitutes discrimination
    "With the intent" so the crime occurs when the prosecuting agent determines what I was thinking at the time? WTF?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5f65308107b390b2_twz_poster_intl_1400x2100.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	9148

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "With the intent" so the crime occurs when the prosecuting agent determines what I was thinking at the time? WTF?
    Yes. Haven't you heard? If you even have thoughts that be might rayciss, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic or are in any way hateful or gender/race, etc. specific you must publicly apologize at once.

Liam Neeson is a perfect example (Oh, Liam - how you disappoint me!) as he apologizes for having unpleasant thoughts about niggers:
    Liam Neeson is again apologizing for revealing that he wanted to kill a random black person nearly 40 years ago after a close friend had been raped by a black man.
    https://accesswdun.com/article/2019/3/779314

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have made this comment numerous times I know, but our illegal alien situation here in the U.S. is 100% about race!

Leftists want to dilute the White population however they can.

If the majority of illegals were White Europeans flocking here by the millions, the pussyhats would be screaming in the streets demanding those illegals be immediately deported. There wouldn't be a "sanctuary city" anywhere. The commies wouldn't be demanding free healthcare for the illegals. There would be no amnesty, refugee status, or driver's licenses. They would simply be deported en masse.

The Marxists will never explain how importing millions of illiterate, unskilled, non-English-speaking, unhealthy, openly-hostile third world Mestizos with zero intention of assimilating, benefits actual American citizens.

Personally, I have never seen ANY net benefit to immigration of any kind. I studied under award-winning economists and hardcore business professors -- not exactly leftist wackos. Not a one of them was ever able to adequately explain to me how having a wide open immigration policy in the digital age is necessary. The answer usually came back around to watermelon pickers and restaurant workers -- a microscopic segment of the overall economy.

This country is the most advanced on the planet. Our people can fill every role necessary to grow the economy without importing one foreigner. We just have to be smarter about educating and training people.

Ironically, the group that should be pissed off the most by illegal immigration is niggers. Yet, dumb niggers being dumb niggers, they give 95% of their vote to the political party that supports illegal immigration.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    I have made this comment numerous times I know, but our illegal alien situation here in the U.S. is 100% about race!

Leftists want to dilute the White population however they can.

If the majority of illegals were White Europeans flocking here by the millions, the pussyhats would be screaming in the streets demanding those illegals be immediately deported. There wouldn't be a "sanctuary city" anywhere. The commies wouldn't be demanding free healthcare for the illegals. There would be no amnesty, refugee status, or driver's licenses. They would simply be deported en masse.

The Marxists will never explain how importing millions of illiterate, unskilled, non-English-speaking, unhealthy, openly-hostile third world Mestizos with zero intention of assimilating, benefits actual American citizens.

Personally, I have never seen ANY net benefit to immigration of any kind. I studied under award-winning economists and hardcore business professors -- not exactly leftist wackos. Not a one of them was ever able to adequately explain to me how having a wide open immigration policy in the digital age is necessary. The answer usually came back around to watermelon pickers and restaurant workers -- a microscopic segment of the overall economy.

This country is the most advanced on the planet. Our people can fill every role necessary to grow the economy without importing one foreigner. We just have to be smarter about educating and training people.

Ironically, the group that should be pissed off the most by illegal immigration is niggers. Yet, dumb niggers being dumb niggers, they give 95% of their vote to the political party that supports illegal immigration.
    We are under the control of a debt based fiat currency system. By design, for the currency to survive, debt must continuously grow. Whites are not breeding in sufficient numbers to sustain the currency system, hence, TPTB are allowing turd worlders to flood across the border in hopes of keeping the system alive.

It's ALWAYS about the money.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracka Jack View Post
    We are under the control of a debt based fiat currency system. By design, for the currency to survive, debt must continuously grow. Whites are not breeding in sufficient numbers to sustain the currency system, hence, TPTB are allowing turd worlders to flood across the border in hopes of keeping the system alive.

It's ALWAYS about the money.
    I understand that argument, but third world immigrants simply do not provide -- on any level -- the economic impetus to even fractionally affect that situation.

I would actually argue that they make the situation worse. They overwhelmingly create an even greater burden on our social welfare system.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libschitz are always telling us how much they hate hate.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.