Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenapers beat/kill human at fair for $1

Only niggers.
    2 of obama's sons beat a 59 year old man who refused to give them a dollar.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltimo...ck-latest/amp/
    It's got all the TNB but muhdikkery.
    Loitering, Gibs, harrasment, assault, robery, murder, sucker punches, sitting on the victim, hocking spit on the victim, dindu nuffins, and most likely, hours of attempted muh-dikkery on the white girls from that once peaceful farming community.

the younger 15-year-old came flying through, lands a deadly blow to the victim,” said Frederick County State’s Attorney Charlie Smith.

Smith said video shows one of the suspects spitting on the victim after punching him. Weed never regained consciousness. First responders rushed him to Shock Trauma in Baltimore where he later died.
    One of the tiny little harmless 15 year old teens:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture+_2019-09-27-03-57-04.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	9099
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Only niggers.
    2 of obama's sons beat a 59 year old man who refused to give them a dollar.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/baltimo...ck-latest/amp/
    It's got all the TNB but muhdikkery.
    Loitering, Gibs, harrasment, assault, robery, murder, sucker punches, sitting on the victim, hocking spit on the victim, dindu nuffins, and most likely, hours of attempted muh-dikkery on the white girls from that once peaceful farming community.

One of the tiny little harmless 15 year old teens:

Name:	Capture+_2019-09-27-03-57-04.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	780.5 KB 
ID:	9099
    This is Frederick County, Md. A country area that is mainly white and very peaceful. When I was a college student I used to visit Hood College, an all girl college in the town and "Muh Dik" the Hood girls. Of course I didn't rape them like NIGGERS do. What amazes me is that 30-40 years ago niggers knew there place in that town and would never dare to do something like this. Maryland is one of the states that I grew up in and although it is full of libtards Frederick is still a conservative county, I hope they throw the book at these niggers!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Then, to add insult to injury, they have some fat nigger buck news reader present the story on TeeVee.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that nigger will be sucking up $50,000 a year in nigger U.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Reason number 4,237,012 why we need to bring back the death penalty by hanging.
    Commit murder, and you hang. The way it used to be.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    Now that nigger will be sucking up $50,000 a year in nigger U.
    The saddest part is the family was just going to the fair to have a good time and make memories.
    Now, they will have to go through a trial and rack up lawer fees, as outragous bills keep comming in for anesthesia, radiology, xrays, ambulatory services, hospital and trauma unit expenses, and funeral expenses.
    Over a fucking dollar. And because niggers.

I can tell you now, if it was city of Fredrick vs teenapers, they would be all but hanged for their crimes.
    But, since it's a fellony case it goes to the liberal state, where the family gets to watch them get cromoonity service because "they are just children who made a mistake".
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    This is Frederick County, Md. A country area that is mainly white and very peaceful. When I was a college student I used to visit Hood College, an all girl college in the town and "Muh Dik" the Hood girls. Of course I didn't rape them like NIGGERS do. What amazes me is that 30-40 years ago niggers knew there place in that town and would never dare to do something like this. Maryland is one of the states that I grew up in and although it is full of libtards Frederick is still a conservative county, I hope they throw the book at these niggers!!
    I was based at Camp David (Thurmont, Md) from 1982-1984. Six of us nut jobs had an apartment within walking distance to Hood College. We would literally load the beds of our trucks with girls and bring them to our apartment for drunken muh-dikkery (consensual). Never saw any niggers back then and if there were not sure where they hung out.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Sergeant View Post
    I was based at Camp David (Thurmont, Md) from 1982-1984. Six of us nut jobs had an apartment within walking distance to Hood College. We would literally load the beds of our trucks with girls and bring them to our apartment for drunken muh-dikkery (consensual). Never saw any niggers back then and if there were not sure where they hung out.
    NIGGERS definitely knew their place n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit back in those days!! I think some of the locals (we called them "frednecks") back then still tarred and feathered niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jesus -- I thought I was bad in high skoo and college with all the "Muh Dikking!", but I think a few of you have me beat

Anyway, even though I'm not religious, this is the kind of TNB story that convinces me even further that "Dah Debil" really does exist and resides in nigger-kind!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    And, the usual niggerwhine:

“My son is not an animal,” he said of his 15-year-old son. “He’s never been in trouble. He made a mistake. He’s only 15. I feel for the other family. They lost a loved one. My son doesn’t deserve to spend the rest of his life in prison.”
    Funny how I didn't see anything about hate crime specifications attached to the charges...
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And, the usual niggerwhine:

Funny how I didn't see anything about hate crime specifications attached to the charges...
    Nigger said his son is not an animal? Wrong NIGGER, your son is worse he is a NIGGER!! Animals are a higher life form.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Jesus -- I thought I was bad in high skoo and college with all the "Muh Dikking!", but I think a few of you have me beat

Anyway, even though I'm not religious, this is the kind of TNB story that convinces me even further that "Dah Debil" really does exist and resides in nigger-kind!

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	9140
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MineEvolved View Post
    And acting like they're the victims, when the real victim doesn't deserve to be in the ground while the niggers steal oxygen. If it's the real pappy, then all right, it and the sow are automatically accessories and conspirators for unleashing hell spawn on the world.

If it'd been two white kids that allegedly called a nigger a nigger, CNN couldn't stop talking about this for weeks, and making it about Trump.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.