So your fellow Trustee here stopped at the local Rite Aid yesterday to pick up some prescriptions my doctor's office called in. Now usually I can pop in, pick up everything and be out within 7 to 10 minutes. Not this time.

Wouldn't you know a fucking nigger sheboon was monopolizing the clerk's time arguing about stupid shit-one being aspirin not being covered by her insurance (Medicaid most likely) because "mai dockta wrote a presciption fo' it and sheeit!" Another round of arguing because TYLENOL wasn't covered either! No matter how many times that poor human clerk tried to explain that both are over the counter meds, sheboon insisted both should be covered because PRESCRIPTION. I must have stood there at least half an hour gradually getting pissed off because my ride was waiting outside and we both had other shit to do. Finally I get waited on after the dumb sheboon finally produced....wait for it...her EBT card.

Only niggers would try to get aspirin and Tylenol for free. You can buy both at Dollar Tree for a buck apiece. JFC.