Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ireland: mudshark pushes for anti-hate laws- sick of people mocking her pet ape and mutant sproglet

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please do it. Leave Ireland. Go to whatever African shithole country your pet nigger came from. And take the sprog with you.
    Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. WTF?? Look at her - she's pretty and seems to have normal intelligence. She couldn't find one human man in Ireland to hook up with? She really, really wanted a nigger to breed with? I'm sure her father is pleased. Niggers in Ireland. It seems there is no hope. Yeah, I really think they'd be much happier in Nigeria or Kenya. Good luck.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    OMG. WTF?? Look at her - she's pretty and seems to have normal intelligence. She couldn't find one human man in Ireland to hook up with? She really, really wanted a nigger to breed with? I'm sure her father is pleased. Niggers in Ireland. It seems there is no hope. Yeah, I really think they'd be much happier in Nigeria or Kenya. Good luck.
    Some of the most attractive women in the world can still have the lowest self esteem. It comes from years of not thinking she is good enough or years of brainwashing by the left teaching her how bad white men are. She needed to make a statement and date a nigger. It is only with her still because she is paying the bills.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder which country she's planning to go where people will love her and her buck and their muddy sproglet? I'll have to think about that one These mudsharks plastering pics of them and their niggers all over social media for attention and where anyone may look and comment need to STFU if all the comments aren't fawning.
    Some of the most attractive women in the world can still have the lowest self esteem.
    Most young girls feel insecure and don't have high self-esteem as they grow up. I certainly was in that category, but never once did I even for a second think that hooking up with some filthy nigger would make me feel better about myself. I'd rather stay alone forever than have people look at me, knowing I'm bedding some smelly, feral nog.

In this woman's case, when he does what niggers do and chimps out and starts beating her and the sprog, it will still be YT's fault for putting so much pressure on them with their "Hate speech." You can't win with burners. It's never their fault.