Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Decline of White Working Class in U.S. Spells Trouble for Trump

The number of white working-class Americans dropped below 40% of the population for the first time last year, reflecting demographic shifts that could pose a challenge for President Donald Trump’s election in 2020.

White Americans without a four-year college represented 71% of the population in 1975. Their decline as a share of the population is expected to continue and they will no longer be the largest demographic group by 2034, according to a blog post Tuesday from the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

There’s no single cause for the decline. More Americans are seeking a college education, and leading causes of death — including the opioid epidemic, alcoholism and suicide — are hitting working-class whites hardest. And birth rates for whites are slowing compared with nonwhites.

“Whatever the cause, the decline of this group will undoubtedly continue to have lasting economic and social consequences for the U.S.,” researchers Bill Emmons, Ana Kent and Lowell Ricketts wrote in the blog post, which focused on the demographic trends and didn’t mention the political implications.
    https://news.yahoo.com/decline-white...190138594.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    In reality, a lot of these white millenials with "degrees" aren't any smarter than the kids without degrees 30 years ago, and they're still working "working class" jobs, if they aren't still in mommy's basement. It's just that degrees these days are like trophies. Everybody gets one, and they're increasingly worthless. WTF does a Master's in Transgender Sheboon Studies get you anyhow? A position as assistant french fry technician at McNigger's if you're lucky.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    White Americans without a four-year college represented 71% of the population in 1975.
    Really??? I think they pulled that statistic straight out of their ass......

Black privilege is getting to act like a fucking chimp in public and then having the balls to make everybody else apologize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work in a technical field and I can tell you some of the people where I work with that have degrees are worthless. They have some technical knowledge but ZERO common sense and no experience. I have tried to collaborate with them when I find myself stuck with a particular problem and what they come up with as a possible solution absolutely baffles me. They have the stupidest reasoning for their idea and when you explain that doesn't make sense, they can't wrap their brain around anything but their idea. After you explain why it doesn't make sense and even show them in a circuit diagram why it does not apply they insist on trying it anyway. Then I just covertly roll my eyes and watch them fail. Waste of my time these new breed are.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    I work in a technical field and I can tell you some of the people where I work with that have degrees are worthless. They have some technical knowledge but ZERO common sense and no experience. I have tried to collaborate with them when I find myself stuck with a particular problem and what they come up with as a possible solution absolutely baffles me. They have the stupidest reasoning for their idea and when you explain that doesn't make sense, they can't wrap their brain around anything but their idea. After you explain why it doesn't make sense and even show them in a circuit diagram why it does not apply they insist on trying it anyway. Then I just covertly roll my eyes and watch them fail. Waste of my time these new breed are.
    My take is most whites are "working class" these days, these stupid polls and studies don't show the bigger picture.