Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The Royal Cuck and his sow cozy up to old silverback Tutu

Look at that baby. It's whiter than I am and I'm really white. Either it's adopted or Harry is extremely lucky that his father, James Hewitt, has such strong genes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tutud.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	9073

http://tinyurl.com/y24ms99r

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His mother Diana was being screwed by a filthy sandnigger. That would make anyone crazy.

I still believe Philip sent the SAS commandos to do what's necessary to prevent a halfbreed Muslim be half brother to the future King.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    His mother Diana was being screwed by a filthy sandnigger. That would make anyone crazy.

I still believe Philip sent the SAS commandos to do what's necessary to prevent a halfbreed Muslim be half brother to the future King.
    I believe so too. And good on him. Doing the job no other one in the cucked out UK had the balls to do. And she deserved it.

I may as well post this here, so I don't have to make a new thread. Megain Markle dons a hijab and Prince Harry takes off his shoes so they can kiss muzzie ass in a mosque they visited recently. Disgusting.
    Meghan Markle conjures memories of Princess Diana as she wears a headscarf in public for the first time on visit to Cape Town mosque
    Duke and Duchess of Sussex visited South Africa's first and oldest mosque, Auwal Mosque in Bo-Kaap
    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spoke to Jewish, Christian and Muslim youth leaders on Day Two of visit
    Meghan, 38, was the image of Princess Diana, who wore a veil on a mosque visit in Lahore, Pakistan in 1991
    Harry, 35, told a teenage schoolboy he sometimes feels 'overwhelmed' with the world's problems

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...chromelessDM_0
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Super Moderator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look at that baby. It's whiter than I am and I'm really white. Either it's adopted or Harry is extremely lucky that his father, James Hewitt, has such strong genes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tutud.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	34.8 KB 
ID:	9073

http://tinyurl.com/y24ms99r
    I think I did mention that nobody in England believes for one moment that it was ever up the duff.

At one point, the moonbump was hoiked up so high, the foetus would be occupying the space where the lungs should be.

I think I also mentioned that we absolutely despise her.

Check the comments section of any daily mail article for confirmation of this.