Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sherikia likes tampering with absentee ballots- six felony counts of voter fraud

Niggers running elections- SMDH!
    Democrats ‘Shocked’ Michigan Election Official Was Charged with Felony Election Fraud

A Michigan election official on Monday was arrested on charges of voter fraud in connection with her oversight of the November 2018 election, much to the surprise and dismay of state Democrats.

Southfield City Clerk Sherikia L. Hawkins, 38, was charged with six felony criminal counts, including falsifying records, forgery of a public records, misconduct in office, and three counts of using a computer to commit a crime, according to a press release from the Michigan Attorney General’s Office.

Hawkins was praised just four months ago by the Michigan Democratic Party, and was a Dingell/Levin Award honoree.
    https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...lection-fraud/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Hawkins was further identified in the bio as an adjunct faculty member teaching political science at Oakland Community College.
    Perfect!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Becuz leckshuns beez all rayciss an' sheeeit!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    We wunz da poplar vote!
    Look at awl deez ballitz an sheit!
    Electorial college be raysusd!
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wonder how precincts were reporting 108-112% voter turn out for Barry Husein Orangutan?
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23

SC Anemia
    Chimpout Guest
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oKhJvFl.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	9091

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOrganGrinder View Post
    Wonder how precincts were reporting 108-112% voter turn out for Barry Husein Orangutan?
    That's EXACTLY what happened in "Philthadelphia" in 2012. In 2008 the black pansies were at the polls terrorizing voters. I hope that Trump uses the military in polling areas to PREVENT voter fraud. Especially in areas run by DHIMMIRATS!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Niggers running elections- SMDH!
    Democrats ‘Shocked’ Michigan Election Official Was Charged with Felony Election Fraud

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...lection-fraud/
    Don't forget what happened in my home state Florida in Broward county where they had that old sheboon who "mysteriously found" all of these ballots last November. I was chewing my nails for weeks!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Don't forget what happened in my home state Florida in Broward county where they had that old sheboon who "mysteriously found" all of these ballots last November. I was chewing my nails for weeks!!
    Yea, that was disgusting.
    12:00am should be the cut-off.
    Election day is over. The votes cast should stand, and indescrepencies should have real criminal consequence .
    You niggers can't count the votes? Then the nigger votes don't get counted. Either they get it right next election, or they fail into perpetuity. Either way, the system and society moves forward.

I've always said, we need not only voter ID, but the card should only be good for 1 year and ship with your w-2.
    If you don't work or pay in, you get no fucking vote on how that money is spent. Period.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, that was disgusting.
    12:00am should be the cut-off.
    Election day is over. The votes cast should stand, and indescrepencies should have real criminal consequence .
    You niggers can't count the votes? Then the nigger votes don't get counted. Either they get it right next election, or they fail into perpetuity. Either way, the system and society moves forward.

I've always said, we need not only voter ID, but the card should only be good for 1 year and ship with your w-2.
    If you don't work or pay in, you get no fucking vote on how that money is spent. Period.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My state (WA) has paper mail-in ballots. I always take a pic of mine when I vote. This is a "blue" state because of the Everett to Olympia I-5 corridor, but outside that small geographic footprint, the state is red.

That being said, I do have confidence in the integrity of our state elections.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    My state (WA) has paper mail-in ballots. I always take a pic of mine when I vote. This is a "blue" state because of the Everett to Olympia I-5 corridor, but outside that small geographic footprint, the state is red.

It's the same in every state by design, brother.
    Here in Maryland; Prince Georges county, Montgomery county, and Baltimore City control the whole state.
    It's a very red state and was south of the mason dixon in the civil war, but blue as can be thanks to 3 fuxxated ballott stuffing districts. Folks in the mountains pay a flush tax to "save the bay" (read slush fund), even though their run-off goes west to the Ohio Valley.
    Folks on the eastern shore are in the same predicament, even though their run off runs to the ocean.
    All other 24 counties pay taxes for every nigger rich program the city can come up with, like the loot-rail no one rides, 70 million for a new bus route, and the highest global per student spending, for nogs that graduate illiterate.

It's the same in PA, with Shittsburg and Filthadelphia.

Other human states with fuxxsated cities like Apelanta, Nigtroit, Dalas, Selma, and the list goes on and on.

Our forefathers were wise to prevent niggers from participating in a system of honor like the electorial process!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the same in every state by design, brother.
    Here in Maryland; Prince Georges county, Montgomery county, and Baltimore City control the whole state.
    It's a very red state and was south of the mason dixon in the civil war, but blue as can be thanks to 3 fuxxated ballott stuffing districts. Folks in the mountains pay a flush tax to "save the bay" (read slush fund), even though their run-off goes west to the Ohio Valley.
    Folks on the eastern shore are in the same predicament, even though their run off runs to the ocean.
    All other 24 counties pay taxes for every nigger rich program the city can come up with, like the loot-rail no one rides, 70 million for a new bus route, and the highest global per student spending, for nogs that graduate illiterate.

It's the same in PA, with Shittsburg and Filthadelphia.

Other human states with fuxxsated cities like Apelanta, Nigtroit, Dalas, Selma, and the list goes on and on.

Our forefathers were wise to prevent niggers from participating in a system of honor like the electorial process!
    I grew up in Montgomery County, Md. and everything you said is SPOT ON!! Remember that @$$h0le "Marxist' O'Malley who was the Governor before Hogan? He wanted to tax rainwater!! He was one of the dhimmirat @$$h0le$ who was a candidate in 2016. May Trump win by a bigger margin than Ronald Reagan in 1984!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post

That area can pretty much be extended all the way to the Canadian border. WA used to be fairly moderate overall but has increasingly become more and more liberal. Leftists fleeing the damage they did in Commifornia only to do the same damage here.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are we even debating nigger voting fraud. Niggers are the fraud. And they should never be allowed to vote at all, anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Corrupt Sow tries to steal an election

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019..._PWSwZ2s9BTuW4

Police arrested Sherikia Hawkins, 38, a city clerk for the city of Southfield, on Monday and charged her with six election fraud felonies after the Oakland County Clerk’s Office found voter count discrepancies while certifying absentee ballots from Southfield in the November 2018 election, the Detroit Free Press reported.
    This is the shit they pull in Florida all the time, which is why we nearly had a nigger Governor "elected" in 2018.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One has to wonder how many dead people have been voting for the last 20 years as well.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like everything else, niggers have to steal political seats.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2019..._PWSwZ2s9BTuW4

This is the shit they pull in Florida all the time, which is why we nearly had a nigger Governor "elected" in 2018.
    Don't remind me, I was shitting bricks for weeks!! Looks like nigger Gillum is in deep shit thought, it seems that the FBI has another investigation on the nigger.