Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Yisenya charged after tenderizing grandniglet Anjuan to goodness

Yisenya might be a lighter-skinned sow (and ghetto tenderizing is a big indicator) or might just be a mudshark, performing a retroactive abortion. A name like Anjuan, though, especially Anjuan III, pings my nigdar. So I won't put this in Felonious Lawlessness, but I consider this a nigger fail.

The coroner says 5-year-old Anjuan M. Hare III died from multiple traumatic blunt force injuries. His death has been ruled a homicide.

According to court documents, his grandmother Yisenya Flores was charged with child endangerment in the September 19th incident. She appeared in court on Friday and was held on $500,000 bond. She is expected to face a judge for the murder charge on Monday morning.

On September 19th, Toledo Fire responded to a call of an unconscious baby that had fallen off a bed. The grandmother claims the boy jumped from a box spring mattress laying on its side onto a carpeted floor and hurt himself.
    https://www.13abc.com/content/news/T...560877761.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	092019-YseniaFlores-TPD.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	307.3 KB 
ID:	9046
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Yisenya might be a lighter-skinned sow (and ghetto tenderizing is a big indicator) or might just be a mudshark, performing a retroactive abortion. A name like Anjuan, though, especially Anjuan III, pings my nigdar. So I won't put this in Felonious Lawlessness, but I consider this a nigger fail.

https://www.13abc.com/content/news/T...560877761.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	092019-YseniaFlores-TPD.png 
Views:	89 
Size:	307.3 KB 
ID:	9046
    Yisenya looks like a 'spigress", probably a quadroon and I'll bet either a Puerto ricoon or dominicoon. At any rate, a spiglet got it's bat wings and the tax payers are saving money.