So i am at my local NogMart. I stop by the video game section and am just looking at random at the selection of Nintendo Switch games which are locked up behind a glass case so niggers cant steal them. A couple minutes later some Trayvon Jr. comes over and stands beside of me looking at the game selection. It looked to be around 8. Oh great. I dont think it was 2 minutes later i hear a voice, its Mammy scolding it. She grabbed it by its wrist and drug it away. As she did the entire time she was giving me a dirty look, just staring me down as if i was up to something bad. Like as if i trying to make off with her niglet. I am not certain if she was talking to me but she said some foreign garbage while looking dead at me. Lady, don't even think it. A nigger/niglet is the last thing on the planet i would want to molest. I would just as soon jump the fence at the local zoo and take my chances with a lion.
She was speaking some broken English, very dark compared to standard niggers and wearing your traditional African garbage. She probably had heard of how us white people are evil and want to take their babies so we can steal away their magic juju. This is the kind of crap she was wearing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-KangaSiyu1.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	9040

Niggers, keep your smelly rodents away from me!