Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

No lady, i don't want your niglet!

So i am at my local NogMart. I stop by the video game section and am just looking at random at the selection of Nintendo Switch games which are locked up behind a glass case so niggers cant steal them. A couple minutes later some Trayvon Jr. comes over and stands beside of me looking at the game selection. It looked to be around 8. Oh great. I dont think it was 2 minutes later i hear a voice, its Mammy scolding it. She grabbed it by its wrist and drug it away. As she did the entire time she was giving me a dirty look, just staring me down as if i was up to something bad. Like as if i trying to make off with her niglet. I am not certain if she was talking to me but she said some foreign garbage while looking dead at me. Lady, don't even think it. A nigger/niglet is the last thing on the planet i would want to molest. I would just as soon jump the fence at the local zoo and take my chances with a lion.
    She was speaking some broken English, very dark compared to standard niggers and wearing your traditional African garbage. She probably had heard of how us white people are evil and want to take their babies so we can steal away their magic juju. This is the kind of crap she was wearing:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	220px-KangaSiyu1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	9040

Niggers, keep your smelly rodents away from me!
    I hate niglets because they always grow up to be full grown niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a nigger lotto attempt. "Gibsmedat or iz gwine do da po-leez fo yo tryin to muh-luzt muh welfare shit"
    (Human translation: Give me all your money or I am going to make some story up to the cops).

There is no bottom to how low niggers will sink to get their gibsmedat from us humans.

Or maybe little De'shitvious was planning to try to steal your wallet and mammy was pissed it failed?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll bet it's a genuine muddaland nigger family. Just met some this morning at the local Sam's Club. Ugly and black as hell, weird costumes, brillo pad hair. It seems more of these "migrants" are getting here, courtesy of Soros.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I'll bet it's a genuine muddaland nigger family. Just met some this morning at the local Sam's Club. Ugly and black as hell, weird costumes, brillo pad hair. It seems more of these "migrants" are getting here, courtesy of Soros.
    EXACTLY!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was concerned you were going to take away a welfare check. It was yelling at her niglet for not robbing you.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The niglet was casing you, trying to figure out how to pick your pocket. Mammy simply dragged it off to find an easier target.
    islam (is-LAHM) n.
    1. The frothy mixture of semen and goat dung resulting from Muslim sex.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigger/niglet is the last thing on the planet i would want to molest.
    That's a good point. When do we ever hear of niglets being kidnapped, the way human children are?

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We used to call those "shiny niggers." They had the wet look and stunk like a fresh turd.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's a good point. When do we ever hear of niglets being kidnapped, the way human children are?
    Rarely, and they're usually killed and dumped somewhere afterward.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rarely, and they're usually killed and dumped somewhere afterward.
    Yes, and it's usually done by the buck, either the baby daddy or the mammy's new boo. No one snatches niglets, the way they do beautiful white babies, because they want them.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, and it's usually done by the buck, either the baby daddy or the mammy's new boo. No one snatches niglets, the way they do beautiful white babies, because they want them.
    Exactly. When a nigger knocks up his sow, he ditches them to go create more fuckin' worthless apes elsewhere with similar sows. Never ending cycle. When another nigger shows up on the scene to get his muh-dik on with the discarded sow, his natural knuckle dragging chimp instinct is to kill the prior nigger's little sprogs, so he can create his own sprogs. It's the law of the jungle...…….